Choice

ALL THESE CHOICES SUCK!!! I groan and tear the note up into a million little pieces and stomp on them. Fuck this! I don't want to chose!!! I sit back down on the bed and throw the pillow across the room, making it hit the wall and fall to the floor with no noise. WHY DIDN'T I HAVE SOMETHING HEAVIER TO THROW UHG. I just want to rip my hair out right now. Maybe punch a wall. Or break a window. Better yet Andy's nose. I sigh. Number one seemed like the only even half decent choice.
Mainly because:
sleeping with Andy not only isn't fun. It hurts.
I do not want to go to ashleys house.
and I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO ASHLEYS HOUSE.
Point made? Good. I pick all the pieces up and stack them into a pile and flick it over. I do this over and over again until I'm sure an hour has passed by. I stand up and dump the pieces in the trash can and walk out of the room and down stairs, then peek my head around the corner and see Andy sitting there with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. I take a deep breath and walk over to him. "You choose yet?" He asks and I nod. "Well.. Tell me."
"Uh. . . Ch-choice one.." "Don't stutter." I bite my lip. "Choice one." Good. Well that seems like an appropriate choice. Now go back to your room." I nod and do as he says, going back to the room a little surprised at him not making me do anything to take advantage of me yet.