High Altitude

I bit my lip and looked back out the window. I did not want to be on this plane having to sit next to Andy. I was so scared of him that it was slightly pathetic. I don't even know why I'm scared of him.. He just scares me.. I looked over at him as he played on his phone.. He was texting someone but I didn't turn my head far enough to be able to read any of the words, just enough to be able to see the green and off-white colored bubbles on either side of the screen. A flight attendant came over and asked him to turn the phone off and he unhappily did as she said. Shit, now he didn't have anything to pay attention to besides me.. "Ever.." He said and I tensed up slightly. He laughed a little, apparently sensing that I was afraid. "You don't have to be scared of me." I made my lips into a straight line and closed my eyes for a moment while I took a deep breath and then looked over at him. He looked serious.. But I couldn't really be sure. "What do you mean...?"
"I mean, I don't want you to be scared around me."
"Why wouldn't I be? You're the one that brought me into this hell-on-earth situation!" He sighed.
"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was going to be like this.." I blinked a couple times. Did he just say he was sorry? My bottom lip trembled slightly like I was going to cry.
"What do you mean you didn't know it was going to be like this?"
"You.. You're the first girl I've ever kidnapped. Black Veil Brides hasn't been very popular until lately.. You know.. So when we started getting more involved in world tours and made the top areas of the charts the bands finally told us what they do. They didn't really go into high detail until after I agreed and that list of rules was texted to all of us "We're brand new that this.... I'm just really sorry.. I normally wouldn't apologize like this but.." "But.."
"I really like you."
Oh.
Oh..
ANDY BIERSACK LIKES ME.
"Y-you like me?"
"Yeah. You remind me of me when I was a teenager. I didn't like being told what to do either. . ." I couldn't help but let a few tears stream down my face now.
"I.. I just wanna go home.."
"I know.. And I would let you if I could. But I can't." I bite my lip again. It was understandable that they couldn't let me go. They probably thought I'd go straight to the police or something. I mean, I wouldn't, but they would think that. . . Any kidnapper would, right?
"Yeah. I figured." I looked down. He sighed.
"I'll be nice to you when you and I are alone, but I can't in front of the others. It wouldn't be cool if they thought I was the weakest link." He looked up at the ceiling, obviously not wanting to talk about that anymore. I looked out the window deciding to just end the conversation completely.
~
After the flight I had to stand with all the guys while they waited for their luggage to get there. "So who's gonna take her?" I heard Jake say. Oh yeah. They all have seperate houses. I actually forgot that a little bit after reading all the stories about them all having the same house. The inside of the airport was really big and very pretty.
"I will." A voice said but I didn't really make it out since I wasn't paying attention. They all walked to the parking lot together and I didn't really know who to follow so I just kinda stood there awkwardly. "Come on Ever." Andy said and walked right behind me to his car. I was a little relieved that it was andy since he actually apologized (which I still can't get over). I still wont be able to like him much, though.
I really don't want to write this, but remember how I said had been six hours since I had been on that bus? Yeah. Andy and Jake both decided to sleep with me in that little period of time. I'm sorry if any of my family has to read this and find out about that. Anyway.. Well back to the present story. (I might add these little current thoughts in sometimes since this is technically my diary.)
He lead me to his car and I got in the passenger's seat, looking around at everything as we passed by. LA was A LOT different than Ohio. That was for sure. I take a deep breath as we get to his house and pull into his garage.