Mixed Emotions

"Andy Biersack." Venom rushes through my veins that turns to ice in an instant. Would he say that I could keep it..? He had said that everything would be okay. If he said I could keep it, maybe things would be.. Slightly ok. But if he made me get rid of it all hell would break loose. He'd regret ever meeting me. I take a deep breath. I could not have a baby with him.. It was a good thing that I might to keep the baby.. But how could I have a baby with him and keep my promise to myself that I would never love him? What if it has his eyes? I don't have blue eyes, there's no way I could look at him or her and not be reminded of him. I swallow the lump in my throat.
"Thank you." I say and walk out of the little office. All the guys look at me with the same look I gave the doctor. I laugh a little at how I must have looked. So desperate to know.
"Well?" Ashley says finally speaking up. I swallow hard and look at Andy.
"It's Andy's."
"M-mine?" He asks and looks at me shocked. I bite my lip and nod. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Okay.." "D-do I get to keep it?"
"Yeah, I'm prolife.." He mumbles the last part and grabs my arm before we walk out of the hospital. I smile slightly at the fact that I'm gonna be allowed to keep the baby. He takes me out to the car and I get in the passenger's seat again, putting my seat belt on this time. I had two people to protect now, instead of just myself. I put my hands on my tummy and smiled again. Maybe being a mom would be nice. Would I be allowed to take care of him or her much or would Andy make me stay away for punishment? I sigh. This would be easier if I was normal. I sigh again as he drives off. Neither of us say a word the entire time which just makes things really awkward I bite my lip and look out the window again as he drives. This time, though, I don't really pay attention to the other people . I just looked up at the sky, smiling like an idiot to myself about random things. I thought about baby names if it was a girl or a boy.. I pictured what he or she might look like.
~
We finally got back to Andy's house and I walked inside. "Just go upstairs. I need to be alone." Andy said in a serious tone and I obediently walked up the stairs and went into my room. After a few minutes I hear a series of loud crashing and banging coming from downstairs. I don't think anything of it and just bury my head under the pillow. It was nothing. I kept repeating that over in my head. It continued for a few minutes and I finally crept downstairs, peeking my head around the wall at the bottom of the stairs. Nothing. I looked into the kitchen and saw Andy. His hands were completely black and blue, there were broken kitchen chairs, dishes, picture frames, his phone all in pieces on the floor. He just stood there, face covered with small reddish black dots of blood. I quickly run over to him and reach up to touch his face. He didn't move. "Andy, sit down." I say and he obliges and sits down on the floor. I sit down beside him and hug him gently. It takes him a few minutes before he finally hugs back. I don't care that there's blood getting on me.. I had always wanted to be a doctor, so it didn't creep me out or anything. . . And the fact that Andy was still the hottest man alive, even though I recently found out I hate him, made it a lot easier to do this. "Just take deep breaths." I said taking a deep breath myself and feeling him take one as well. "There." I said, looking up and smiling at him. "Now what's all this about?" I asked and tilted my head to the side, gently picking up one of his hands and picking a shard of glass out of it.
"I don't know."
"Yes you do, Andy."
"It's because of the baby. I don't know if I can, or even really want to be a father." I sigh.
"It's ok. We can work it out, yeah?" " I guess since when did you get like this?"
"Like what?"
"Caring and stuff. I thought you hated me." I just shrug.
"I don't know."