Just the Beginning

"What...?" I asked unable to believe
what I just heard. No. He was kidding. Or this was a dream. Something was very wrong here and I couldn't really tell what it was. This couldn't be real. There was no way. My idols were not kidnappers! They couldn't be... Could they? I swallow hard and look at Jinxx confused, waiting for his reply.
"You heard me." Jinxx said again and I felt my heart speed up. Now I was scared. Really scared. I didn't know what to do now.. I thought this would be a dream come true, but all I wanted to do was go home. It hadn't even been a few minutes yet and I didn't want to be here. I darted over to the door and turned the handle and pushed but it didn't open.
"I don't think you're gonna get that open without this." Jake held up the key that I assumed was to the bus door.
"Why are you doing this!?" None of them answered me. It was so awkward standing there not knowing why I was there or what was going to happen to me. I kept trying to get out, my anxiety already kicking in and telling me that if I kept at it I would get out eventually. One of them laughed and Ash grabbed my waist and lifted me up, pulling me away from the door.
"Now you're just getting annoying. Its obviously locked so knock it off."
"No! Let me go!" He rolled his eyes and put me down on the couch by the kitchen. "At least tell me what you're going to do to me."
"Well that depends on how you behave." Andy said, finally putting his two cents into the situation. "Keep this up and your life will be hell. Behave and it might not be as bad." What? This wasn't fair! I wasn't going to let them do this to me. I was determined to get out. I have to. My sister is probably sitting out in the parking lot waiting for me, getting worried. What would she think if they weren't kidding and I just never came back? What would my parents think? I should have known when Andy put his hand on my thigh! "Might?"
"Mhm. Don't expect the good treatment just because you're good, but expect it to be worse if you misbehave."
"I got that, thanks." I said in the harshest tone I could spit out. He did something I wasn't expecting.. Something I never saw coming. He slapped me. Slapped me. My hands instinctively covered my cheek as tears pricked at my eyes.
"What was that?"
"Nothing.." I whispered and closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them he was looking down at me with a smirk. "Thats what I thought."