Steam

Kellin picked me up and carried me inside. I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep while he was carrying me. "Stay awake." He said and I started to fight to keep my eyes open. He took me into the bathroom and set me down on the sink so that my legs were dangling over the edge. He pulled the piece of glass out of my leg and I winced. He turned the shower on and I didn't really care at this point. My eye lids were so heavy and I was so weak that I didn't think I could stay awake much longer. He carried me into the steaming glass cubicle and I leaned against the back wall and took a deep breath. It stung a little, going from sudden hot to cold. Kellin came in too, and I gulped. That smirk was still on his face and I knew why he put me in here. It was a tiny glass box of a shower, so there was no where for me to get away to. I looked up at him and he took that next step that closed any space between us. I closed my eyes as he tilted my chin up with his finger and kissed me. I didn't kiss back, and he didn't like that I guess. "Participate." He mumbled and I sighed before kissing back. He smirked against my lips and wrapped his arms around me, turning it into an even more romantic kiss.
Yeah, I liked it a little. I hate to admit it, but I did.
He put his hands behind him and breathlessly turned the water off and lifted me up and took me into his bedroom. So we weren't going to stay in the shower, okay. He pushed me against a wall and kissed me again. I didn't even hesitate with kissing back, that had always been something that I thought was overly romantic. Gah. Why was I enjoying this. He kissed my neck before gently placing me down on the bed. He looked down at me a smirk actually not on his face this time. His eyes sparkled. Want. That's what I saw in his eyes. He actually wanted me...
~
We laid in bed together, his arms around my waist. He was warm. It was much better than the freezing cold room downstairs. downstairs. His eyes opened and he looked down at me. "You can sleep here tonight." Was the last thing he said before closing his eyes again. I closed mine too, and fell asleep. It was nice to sleep in a bed.