Agreement

I sat down by the phone and set the coffee cup down. My heart rate had calmed down a little but I was still scared. There was a huge knot in the pit of my stomach. I closed my eyes for a second and smelled another cigarette. When I opened my eyes I looked up to see him. He was twisting his lighter in between his pointer finger and thumb and for a second we both just stared at each other dumb founded. A chill shot down my spine when he grabbed my arm and lifted me up then we both walked to his car. I got in the passenger's seat and he got in the drivers seat. It was silent as he drove off. I felt like I was going to throw up. We stopped at a red light and he slammed his fists against the steering wheel. "What the fuck?!" He said through clenched teeth and I jumped. Well now I was scared.
"I-I-I.." I choked out still feeling sick.
"You what? You ran then realized that you were too scared to keep going? You knew we'd catch you eventually? You're sorry now that you think you're gonna get punished? What?" My mouth dropped open and the tears started to come back. I turned to look out the window and he drove off when the light turned green, making the car jerk forward. I can tell he's mad, but everything still feels right. I shouldn't have run off.. I wouldn't have called Ashley or Jake or anyone but him.. Why though? How had I gone from being terrified of him to wanting to call him when I was free? I sigh as we pull into his garage again and he gets out and walks over to my door and opens it, then pulls me out. This was going to end badly I could tell. He takes me inside and I look down. "Follow me." He says and starts walking up stairs. I hesitantly follow him and he leads me up to a bedroom. It was decently set up.. But it looked like a guest room rather than a room a teenage girl would have. "This is your room." He said and closed the door, leaving me in there alone. I sit down on the bed and bite my lip. What would have happened if I hadn't run off? I guess it doesn't matter because I did run off and there's nothing to it.
I walk over to the window and look out. There's bars of course. I sigh and let my breath fog up the window and draw a heart. It was raining so it actually looked nice. I heard Andy's footsteps coming up the stairs and a note slipped under my door. I walk over to it and pick it up, opening the envelope and reading it. Shit.
I don't really know what to do with you. You ran.. So I'm gonna do this and if you don't like it.. Tough luck. You have three choices chose one and if you don't I will. and trust me my choice won't be the best on the list.
1) Behave for a year. Whatever happens in the year happens and if you break it mid- choice then like I said, I'll chose for you and my choice won't be pleasant.
2) I get 'my way' with you for three months. Meaning every single night for three months you and I will well, you know.
3) You go to Ashley's house for the rest of the time until we tour, then once tour is over you go back there. So basically you'd be living with him forever and getting a vacation from him while we tour. Which won't be until next year.
Chose wisely. I got them all from Kellin, so they're not meant to be good for you. When you chose let me know.
-Andy.