Party (Party Two)

Every band that I had ever heard of, even bands I hadn't heard of were here. Almost all of them had a girl with them, but not a girl that would be their girl friend like it seems like it should be. They were all in my situation. It wasn't a stripper party or anything like you might assume with all the perverted minded guy here but there were other girls all looking around my age all clung to the side of someone. Their eyes all looked empty, like they had no hope left of ever living or getting out of this situation. Every one was laughing, one girl had a collar around her neck and was attached to a chain. The girls were the only ones that looked sad or broken in anyway, the guys were all laughing and talking to each other. That might have been what bothered me the most.. Just the fact that none of them even seemed to care about the human pet that was beside them.
Someone I had never seen before slipped Oli Sykes some money and pointed towards a girl. Oli nodded and shoved the poor girl over to him and struggled as she was dragged into a room in the back. I bit my lip and looked down, the last thing I saw from her was a look that screamed please help me. I would give anything to help these girls. This wasn't right... Whatever was happening here.. Whatever the purpose of it was. Austin passed by me and smirked, looking down at me since he was so much taller than me. I looked down. He laughed, apparently aware he had succeeded in intimidating me. He took his finger and lifted my chin up, making me look at him. "What's your name sweet heart?" My heart skipped about three beats.
"E-ever..."
"Cute name." He smirked again and walked off. I sighed in relief. this wasn't the kind of party you're probably envisioning with the over dramatically dimmed lights and cocaine spilled all over every table. It was pretty normal. Besides the fact that underage girls were at an alcoholic party with famous people. Everyone had a red plastic cup in their hands and loud music was playing. It didn't seem very intimidating for the time being but then again I wasn't really being forced to socialize. "Heyy Andy. You finally got yourself a girl!" Danny said as he came over to me and put his arm around me. I squirmed, trying to get away but it didn't work. Andy gave me a death glare and I stopped, trying to get my heart rate back to normal. I was pretty scared, as ashamed as I am to admit it. Maybe it was just because I was realizing all the people I thought were amazing people and gods of music were evil.
"Yeah sure did. You were right, I was putting too much effort into it before. This one came right with us without a second question." He laughed and I felt a little sick. He was right. I had done that. I had gone with him completely willingly... Just because I admired him. If anyone else had come up to me and asked if I wanted to go get some drinks I would turn them down in an instant. The fact that I had said yes just because he was famous made me seem so shallow.
"I told you." He took his arm off of me. My vision felt like it was getting blurry and my head was spinning. I could barely breath and the next thing I knew I was running. Arms were reaching from 70 different angles I didn't know even existed. I got to the door and someone else was walking in, so I took that as my opportunity to dart out. I got out and kept running. People were shouting from behind me and I heard a car start. Shitshitshit I don't want to go back. Who knows how this is going to end? I have a feeling it's not going to be a positive ending.
A hand brushed my back. They were that close to me?! I ran faster, harder, pushing myself as hard as I could and it felt like they were still going to get me. "Dammit! Just grab her!!" An unfamiliar voice shouted. A car swerved in front of me and I slammed right into the side of it. I fell backwards and reached up and felt blood coming from my nose and probably somewhere else on my face too. My forehead stung and I reached up to it. Yeah, there was definitely some kind of cut there. A cloth was put over my face and I felt like I was falling all of a sudden. Like the shock dreams that you get when you first close your eyes and the sensation of falling comes over you, but I couldn't wake up from this one.
~
when I finally did wake up, I wasn't still on the ground laying beside a van surrounded by people. I was laying on a bed, and there was light coming in through a window. I started to sit up but my head was pounding and I didn't want to move. It hurt too much to move. I could see bars on the windows, that much was obvious. The bed was so soft.. For a second I felt like I was actually back home. The guest room at my house looked quite a bit like this, minus the bars. There was a picture on the wall of a waterfall and a really pretty forest scene right below it, and a white dresser right below the painting that made this place actually look decent. The trim around the walls was a light gray color that complimented the white and the pillows made the bed look fancy with the coordination of patterned pillows and solid colors. The curtains were gray too. Over all the room was simple, yet it was obvious that someone spent quite some time designing it. The door knob turned and I gulped, not wanting to see who was on the other side.
"You're finally awake." Jake said as he waked in and closed the door. "You were out for a good three days." Three days?! "We were staring to think you weren't gonna wake up."
"O-oh."
"Get up and get dressed and come out here." He said and motioned out of the door by jabbing his thumb behind him. I pulled the blanket off of me and tried to stand. I whimpered and he laughed. "Yeah, serves you right for running. That's what you get. It's gonna hurt for a while. We had to get you stitches and everything." I sighed and slowly made my way to the dresser, assuming there was clothes in there since there was no bags. "If you're good today ill consider giving you a pain pill." I nodded. Why was he being semi nice to me all of a sudden. Was that a good or bad sign? I got dressed, not even caring if he watched... There wasn't anything I could do about it if he wanted to watch he would, right? Yeah. That thought made me feel sick again. I made my way out of the room, passing by a mirror on my way and seeing that I have a huge bump and stitches in my forehead. That's not very attractive...
"Ever." Andy said. "This is Kellin. He's gonna be your trainer." He said as he handed kellin a stack of money and he slipped it into his pocket.
"Trainer?"