Heart broken

Yay! Another part typed Up. I'm really excited about starting the sequel, but I wanna make sure I finish this story first. I know you might hate me for this part. No I take it back, You will hate me. But you'll love me when I put up the next part. So just hang in there!

Song for this part is Cute without the E (acoustic) by Taking back sunday. Love this song for someone reason.

Monica's POV:

Tick. Tick. Tick.

I intensified my glare at the clock on the wall.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

I swear that thing is mocking me.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Why does it have to be so damn slow! I mean, all it has to do is make it to 11:45 A.M., But no, it can't even do that. It has to torture me. What did I ever do to the clock? Nothing! and in return this is what I get, the Longest science class in the world of science classes.

I slightly jump when I feel my pocket vibrate, Until I realize it's just my phone. I pull it out and see that I got a text.

"Meet me in the empty science classroom...  *ash*"

I read over it to make sure I'm reading it right. I glance up at the teacher who's reading some romance and to the clock. Seeing I have fifteen minutes left, I quietly sneak out of the room and head to the science class that no one ever uses anymore.

When I get there I notice the doors closed, So I open the door being as quiet as I can, but nothing can compare me for what's on the other side.

Sarah sitting on a table with Ash standing in front of her.That's not the worst part though. They're kissing.

I turn around and take off running before I can witness anything else. I slam through the school doors and start walking home with tears falling from my eye's, making it hard to see.

It feels like someone ripped my heart out and cut it up in pieces. If this is what heartbreak felt like, then I don't know how people live with it.

I finally make it home, and drop my bag in the yard before taking off running to the field. As soon as I reach the middle I collapse on the ground in sobs.

How can I be so stupid. To actually think someone like Ashton could actually love me. I'm not Sarah, and no matter how hard I try, guy's will still choose her over me.

I think back to the night he brought me out here. The night we shared our first kiss together, and how neither one of us brought it up again. I didn't want to for the fear of him not feeling the same way as I did about him. He must of regretted kissing me. Even after all those almost kisses.

Suddenly rain started pouring down heavily. Matches my mood. I think to myself bitterly.

So I just lay in the middle of the field completely heart broken for who knows how long, Letting the rain wash away my tears.