well, I didnt know THAT would happen

I sorry it took so long to upload. My Internets been out for awhile so i couldn't even get on. Anyways hope you like it! :P

Oh and Ash's true self comes out in this part. Hes actually a trouble maker. who knew? well i did.... but did anyone else?

song for this part is Unbelievable by thousand foot krutch.

Monica's POV:

After my mom washed the dishes my mom ordered me and Ash to take showers and get dressed for a day of shopping, and like the good kids we are we followed directions. I took my shower first and put on some dark gray skinny jeans with a falling in reverse t-shirt and some black DC's. then Ashton took his shower and came into the living room in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt with some converses.

"You guys ready to go?" My mom asked with a smile while grabbing the car keys.

"Yes mam" we chorused and trailed out the front door after her.

The ride was there was filled with music and my mom and I singing as Ashton laughed when we decided to be weirdos and sing completely out of pitch.As soon as the car par parked in the Wal-mart parking lot me and Ash glanced at each other for a split second before jumping out of the car and taking off full speed to the automatic door.

"I won!" I yelled out as soon as I reached the inside of the store.

"Nope I won!" Ash says jogging up behind me.

"No yo- Hey!" I start out only for arms to wrap around my waist and spin me around to where I'm standing right outside the door, causing the people that was watching to chuckle and smile at us.

"Ashton, hun, I'm gonna go pick you out some stuff if you want to hang out with monica. So I need to know your favorite colors and size of clothes you wear." My mom says as she walks up behind us, and rolling her eyes.

As Ashton tells my mom everything i think about what i want to look at first.

"to the fishies!" I yell out as soon as my mom walks away. I grab Ash's hand and pull him through the crowds of people to where they keep the fish.

"Geez! How can you be so excited about fish!?" Ash asks in disbelief as we reach the tanks in record time.

"Cause they're fun to watch." I tell him as I stare at a jet black one swimming around an orange one.

"Really. for how long?" He asks while crossing his arms and leaning back against a shelf.

"Two seconds." I mumble and spin around to face him.

He rolls his eyes at me and chuckles before replying. "i want you to try something."

"K, lead the way." I tell him as he grabs my hand and starts walking.

"I want you to see what happens when you shake this up. then loosen the lid a little." Aston says as he picks up a two liter of sunkist.

I nod my head in understanding and do exactly as he says, only to have the lid pop off and orange soda to shoot out and go everywhere. I drop it and back up immediately next to Ashton.

"Well, I didn;t know that would happen." I say to Ash as he burst out laughing. "Hey you knew! you jerk!" I say and push him.

"Hey you! I want you out of my store!" A tall man who weirdly resembled a bald eagle yelled as he ran to me and grabbed my arm and pulling my towards the front of the store.

"But he made me do it." I say and point to Ashton who was bent over holding his stomach from laughing so hard.

Mr. Bald eagle dude just spins around and grabs Ashton's arm before taking us to the automatic doors and throwing us out, literally. As soon as bald eagle made it back inside it started pouring down rain, causing giggles to escape my mouth.

"I always wondered how it feels to kiss in the rain." I say then immediately throw a hand over my mouth. I didn't mean for that to come out..

I glance at ash only to see him looking at me intensly.  He reaches up and gently pulls my hand away from my mouth.

"Well let's find out." He whispers and leans in . He's so close that I can feel his breath on my face.

"I leave you alone for five- Dammit! I ruined a perfectly good moment." My mom starts as she walks out, then realizes how close we are so she spins around and mutters curses as she walks back inside.

"Umm, You have some... umm strange parents.." Ashton mumbles as he pulls away.

"Ya, I do. But that's what makes it fun." i say and smile at him, causing him to smile back.