Talk of Boy's

Ok so this is about a conversation between the girls on their way home. Didn't know what else to write so decided on this.

song for this part is Crank That by I Set My Friends On Fire...... random song my friend told me to put up.

Monica's POV:

After detention we decided we would just walk home since our houses are all on the road.

"so, who was he?" Cece asks me just as we walk off  of the school grounds.

"Who's who?" I ask back playing dumb. Considering i knew exactly who she was talking about.

"The boy that you changed seats to sit next to. And don't play stupid with me." She say with a glare and giving me a smack upside the head.

"I don't know who your talking about." I mumble before quickly looking away.

"Yes you do, and we know it so spill, why the hell did you go sit by him?" This time it was Angel who spoke.

I sighed before thinking about the answer. Why did I go sit by him? I honestly don't know. I just had a feeling that I should so I did.

 "I don't know, It was like something telling me to. I just felt like I should I guess." I responded while looking down and avoiding their gazes.

"That's weird, maybe your soul mates." Angel said making me and Cece groan.

"Oh god, Not with the soul mate thing again." Cece says causing angel to giggle.

"Well I believe in them! Also love at first sight maybe you two are mean't to love each other!" Angel continues like she just discovered the most amazing thing ever.

I give her a dirty look in response. "I don't love him."

"Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes." she says looking straight in my eyes.

"Let me see! Cece says before forcing me to look at her. I desperately try to keep any mystery boy related thoughts out of my mind, but i can't get them out of my head. "Oh shit, you can see it!" Cece whispers.

"I don't love him ok!" I scream out in frustration.

"I use to think i was in love with Zach." Cece says.

"your kidding? he's like, the biggest jerk in the land of jerks." Angel said to her as I still quietly thought if soul mates and love at first site really existed.

"I used to think I was in love with Caleb." Angel says making a few giggles escape me and Cece.

"Caleb, as in the Caleb that caught himself on fire just because his mom wouldn't let him get a tattoo?" I say in disbelief, I mean nothing against anyone, but that boys a complete idiot.

"Yes.." She mutters and looks down in shame. "And i still do.." She whispers then takes running for her front door of her house.

"What!?" Cece and I scream out simultaneously. " wow, never expected that." I mumble To Cece.

"Me either." She whispers to as we reach her house.

"You still like Zach don't you?" I ask accusingly making her eyes widen.

"Yes.." She say the runs to her front door the same way as Angel.

I roll my eyes and continue walking the two more minutes to my house, all the while trying to tell myself i don't love mystery boy. But for some reason, my mind wouldn't listen.

So, as ya can probably tell, I have plans for Cece and Angel to fall for someone too. Probably a boring chapter, but all my chapters are boring. anyways let me know what you think please!Oh. And do you think she really loves the boy yet?