Secrets and Lies

Ninth part on here! Hope I can get tenth part typed up also... but I'm getting like serious writer block. I know what I want to do in this story, I just don't know how to word it, and make it last. So I hope it's ok and isn't too boring!

Song for this part is Situations by Escape The fate....

Monica's POV:

Me and the girl's Walked into the usual Cafeteria that we've come so used to over the past month. All of the conversation immediately stopped, as if there was some unwritten law that when we walk in, Everyone better watch us.

I roll my eyes at their child like behavior and go to the small table in the back corner by the wall, that sits six people, and take one by the familiar hooded boy.

"Hey, whats up guys?" I ask them all, leaning against the wall to get comfortable.

"Nothin'" Jay and Alex say.

I look over at Ash wondering why he isn't responding, only to see his arms crossed on the table with his head laying on them, breathing deeply. He's asleep.... I guess I'll just let him sleep.

"Why's he sleeping?" I ask the guys tilting my head towards Ash, just as the girl's walk up and take the last remaining seats.

"Don't know, he's been like this all day." Jay responds, while Alex just shrugs his shoulders.

The girl's just glance at Ash and shrug their shoulders before turning back towards each other and start talking about random things, that I don't even know about.

We continued our lunch like usual, except we mostly kept quiet since Ash was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

"Bells about to ring, you should wake him up." Jay tells me tilting his head to the clock. I nod my head in response before turning towards Ash.

"Ash, Hun time to get up." I whisper gently. yes, I called him Hun, it don't mean anything though. I call people things like that when they are asleep. You usually get a better reaction than if you scream in their ear to get their asses up. 

"Ash lunch is over you need to get up." I say a little louder this time, while shaking him a little harder. when I get no response I tilt his head to the side only to reveal a black eye and a busted lip.

"Oh my god." I whisper to myself. "Did he get into a fight?" I ask the guys turning to face them.

"Not that we know of. Why?" Alex says, then Jay asks.

I opened my mouth to tell them when I get a feeling I should keep this to myself. "No reason." i say instead. They give me a look as if off crazy, and i just roll my eyes before turning back towards Ashton.

"Hey get up, or you'll be late for class." I say louder and shake him harder than before. His eyes flutter open meeting my eyes. They widen slightly and he sits up quickly stretching to avoid my questioning gaze.

He clears his throat before asking, "So guys, what did I miss?"

I stare at him blankly for a few seconds. "Everything." I respond while watching him.

"Well see ya at P.E. Bye" The guys said as we stood up.

"Bye!" Us girls chorused.

Angel and Cece started walking away along with the guys, but I pulled Ash back by his arm as the bell rang causing students to push their way out of the cafeteria doors.

"What happened?" I ask as I snatch of his hood.

"Nothing." He responds simply looking out the window, avoiding my gaze yet again.

"That's not nothing."

"yes it is."

"no it isn't."

"Why would you care?"

"because I just do!"

"I got in a fight okay!" He finally says yelling at me, then storming of. He was lying though. I could tell.

Sorry I havn't uploaded for a couple of days. Like I said, I know what I want to do with the story but I can't put it in words and for some reason, can't get the filler chapters in. Sooo It'll probably take me a couple of more days to upload again since I can't think of what I Want to happen next.

It is short. sorry about that also. Couldn't think of what else to put at the moment.

Falling for an Abused teenage boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें