A night out

Uploading again, cause I was looking for pics and found one that gave me an idea and I didn't want to forget it. So I hope you like it. Just to let you know... I am planning on doing a sequel, and I already know how to start it and everything, and how to really finish this one with epilogue.

Song for this part is Cute without the E by Taking back Sunday.

Pic is of monica's dress.

Monica's POV:

I glared at the tiled wall as I washed my hair for the fifteenth time. Come to find out, it was ash that pulled me away and dragged me home, literally. Since my parents wern't home, no questions were asked.

So for the past three hours, I've been in the shower trying to wash out the dye. Lucky for me, Sarah was to stupid to realize what she used was temperary dye, so all I had to do was keep washing. I already got all the pink off my skin, now all I gotta do is get the green out of my hair.

Soon enough I washed the rest out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body, and walk to my room. Only to see Ashton sitting on my bed. When he see's me though, he freezes all movements and looks at me with an emotion I can't figure out. I blush makes it's way to my face as I remember I'm only in a towel.

"Ashton." I mumble out, gaining his attention.

He shakes his head as if coming out of a trance of some sort before replying, " They're are having club night at the skating rink, so we're all going. If you're going to we are leaving in an hour. So you better get ready." With that he walks out of my room closing the door behind him.

A club night is where they turn the skating rink into a dance club for teens ages fourteen to eighteen. They do this once a month but me and the girls never went, just for the fact that someone finds a way to bring alcohol and drugs in, But this time It seems like a good break.

So I go to my closet and pull out a black and blue mini dress and some black strap type heels. I slip on the dress and shoes, and run a brush through my hair, deciding to let it air dry.

I walk over to my mirror and put on some makeup. I finish up just as I hear a knock on the door.

"Time to go." Ash says through the door.

Skip to skating rink.

By the time we arrived,it was already 5:00 p.m. and packed with people. We could all feel the base as we walked through the doors and were hit with the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol.

"C'mon, let's dance." with that, Cece grabs Alex's hand and drags him to the middle of the floor. Angel just shrugs her shoulder's and grabs Jay's hand, Pulling him to the dance floor, where they both start grinding against the boys to the beat.

"This is your night out, a break from all the school drama." Ash says from behind me, making me shiver from the closeness.

"I know, thanks for bringing me."

"Anything for you."

"Are you two gonna come dance or what?" Cece yells at us over the music.

I roll my eyes and grab Ash's hand and pulling him next to the group. I throw my hands above my head and move my hips to the beat, giggling as I feel Ashton tense up behind me.

After awhile we all decide to head home, so we start our walk back.