devils wife and daughter

Ok so I actually decided to write this chapter on this story then my other one tomorrow then alternate them between this one and 'It Sucks Being Thirteen' since I'm getting bored with the other one, I'm hoping I can get back into it by adding another story.

Anyways Listenin to Hollywood Undead for no reason at all since I listened to one of their songs and it was awesome... so now I'm listenin to their new album.

I'll let Ya read the story since I've probably bored you to death by now, But when I start talking It's hard to get me to stop sometimes... Shutting up now.

Oh and picture of Angel that I put up.

 Monica's Pov-

 "Girls!!!" An angry High pitched voice screeched. Geez that lady needs help I mean like seriously... Her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard, Now I have a headache. The door to the third period Math class burst open making all my earlier thoughts disappear at the sight in front of me. "What... Did you do to me!!!!" She screeched again as everyone tried to control the laughter that tried to escape our mouths.

 "What do you mean Becky? You said you needed a facial. All we did was gave It to you for free." I say pulling my innocent face on her that made her give me an unbelieving look of her own. "Look on the bright side... You look much better now!" I say giving her a cheeky grin, earning some snickers throughout the class.

 "Hallway now!" She says through clenched teeth before spinning around and stomping out the room, Her ten inch heels clicking against the tile floor. With a small smirk me and my best friends, Cece and Angel, Make our way out to the hall closing the door behind us before facing a very pissed off Principle.

 "Good look Becky." Cece says offering an 'I'm an innocent girl' smile make us let out a few giggles. "Ya... blacks definatly your color." Angel adds on, nodding approvingly. "And, It's all free! From your favorite three students!" I finish making her even more pissed off then before. Making us burst out into giggles again.

 "You think this is funny!!" she screeches pointing at her face. I looked at her up and down taking in everything. Jean mini-skirt that barely covers her ass, Ten inch hot pink high heels and a hot pink sports bra. Then to our own creation. Her black paint colored face, Making us literally collapse on the floor with laughter. "It is not funny!!!!" She screeches again. Stomping hair foot like a five year, Making her heel break and her to tumble backwards on the floor. "Detention for a week!" She screams as she gets up and stumbles down the hall, leaving us in hysterics.

 "Oh my god!" Angel said once we calmed down and was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. "That was freaking hilarious! Did you see her face!" She finished making a few more leftover giggles escape. "Hell yeah!! And it was hilarious!" Cece says. "I wonder how in the hell she even made it to the principle spot at school, I mean It's bad enough her daughter goes here, but her too?" I say instead, making them freeze from jokes. " She f*cked the right people. They let her in but said she wasn't allowed to legally suspend anyone.. Well that's what I think." Angel says after a moment of thought. "Makes sense to why we aren't suspended yet." I add on. " Yup. And the devil hates us, making us endure high school with his wife and daughter." Cece says seriously. After a moment of letting what she said sink in, we burst into another fit of laughter.

 After we calmed down this time we walked back into the classroom just as the bell rang making us rush to grab our bags then have a race to our lockers, only to shove our stuff in them. Afterwards we head to the cafeteria for lunch.

 "Whats for lunch?" Cece randomly asks. "Umm I have no freaking clue." Angel responds. Cece rolls her eyes before turning to random group of guys and asking, "Yo dudes!? What's for lunch?" They just look at her for a second, used to our random outbursts now considering i think they are the same onces she asks everyday.

 "Pizza..." They all mutter at us before looking back at a textbook they was holding. "Thanks!" Cece says before turning to us and saying, "They are awesome? Know that?" She asks me with wide eyes. "Well, You think anyone who tells you what food we are eating is awesome." I respond then walk into the cafeteria to get in line with Angel. "Do not!" She screams running to catch up to us. "Do too!" Me and Angel chorus together As we grab our food and pay for it. "Whatever.." She mumbles to herself in her 'You're right but no way in hell will i admit it' look.

 We plopped down at our usual place laughing about nothing at all enjoying herself. Until i felt Something wet and sticky being poured on my head. "What the hell!?" I say through clenched teeth and turn around to face no other then Sarah, Aka devils daughter.

 Please Please Please let me know what you think!! On my other story i never got any comments... which i know my storys suck and i probably will quit writing if I don't get any better. But i tried a little harder on this one so I wanna see if I'm better at writing storys like this or like my other one.

Anyways, song for this chapter is tendencies by hollywood undead. Awesome band by the way. Listened to it while writing the story. Hope you like it!