Gym class torture

Yay! I'm uploading again. quicker than usual. I'm positive on how I want this story to end now, I just gotta be able to make it interesting enough for you and that it it don't go to fast. which with me it's gonna be fast, just for the fact that my mind apparently don't like slow. This part might not be the best and really short, but i'm really tired and ready go to sleep. I will try to upload later though.

Song for this part is harder to breath by maroon 5.

 Monica's POV:

As soon as everyone calmed down, we all hightailed it out of there, and ran to the gym. Once we got there we all separated to go the locker rooms.

"This is gonna be so freakin awesome." Cece says loudly, Causing me to hush her quickly.

"If you can't be quiet then you two need to wait by our lockers. Understand?" I ask them like I'm talking to two little kids.

They both give me a pouty face before walking in the opposite direction to our lockers. I roll my eyes at their behavior, and walk a few feet more until I reach locker fifty-three. Sarah's locker.

I Enter the combination that I picked up from watching her the past week, and spun the lock, Silently cheering when I heard the 'click' letting me know that it was right.

I pulled out her gym uniform and sat it on the bench behind me. I then pull out a little bag of white powder and sprinkle it on the inside of her clothes.

I Hear the door bang open so I quickly put Sarah's clothes in her locker, and click the lock back in place before I run to my locker. I proceed to put on my clothes and walk out of the locker room and to my group of friends quickly.

I Sent them a mischevious smile to let them know its been done. Now all we had to do is wait.

Soon enough, it was time for us to head outs and walk laps around the track. At one point we all saw Sarah looking uncomfortable, and shifting  her weight back and forth allot.

All at once her eyes grew wide, and she started hopping aroound scratching herslf all over. She finally let out an ear piercing scream and took off to the gym, more than likely to take a shower.

"Hell yeah! Itching powder? The best!" Cece yells out and starts doing a happy dance, soon enough we all joined in, laughing at Sarah's priceless face.

All of the sudden I felt a body collide into my side, only to make me fall into a mud puddle. I looked up just to see one of Sarah's minions, Hannah, disappear into the gym doors.

"What the fuck!" I scream out to no one in particular. "What the fuck was that for!"

I glared at the ground hatefully and stood up heading to the locker room to take a shower.

Once I get in I walk over to where the showers are and undress, turning on the water, and quickly washing off.

Once I'm positive all the mud is off me I wrap a towel tightly around me and make my way to my locker. On the way there though I see something in the mirror as a pass by that makes me freeze and back up.

I lean in and examine my face closely.

I take in a deep breath and scream out as loud as I can," What the fuck? Sarah!! I'm gonna kill your ass!!"