living arrangments

Ok so Since i haven't uploaded in like... a month i decided to go ahead and upload some now. probably wont be very long cause its already 1 in the morning and I'm freakin tired but i felt really really bad because ya'll actually like my story and I'm not uploading. but ill try to upload more. but ever had those headaches cause your tired? well i have one now.... and it sucks.

Song for this part is good girls like bad guys by Falling in Reverse

Monica's POV:

"so i thought we should all talk about living arrangements over breakfast as a family." Dad says glancing at Ashton who looked at him in confusion at the word family.

"you love our daughter don't you?" he asks tilting his head towards me.

"Daddy!" I hissed out at him, blushing furiously.

"So do you?" my dad says ignoring me and looking up at Ashton.

I risk a glance at him and almost die of shock. Ashton was staring at his plate of food.... with a pinkish color rising on his cheeks. It was so freaking cute!.

"Oh my god! He's blushing!!" I yell out out, causing my mom to snap her head up and look at him, while he just blushes harder.

"Oh shut up you blush all the time." He grumbles out then shoves a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Well i was thinking since you two will end up together at some point or another, you should stay here with us." My dad says causing Ashton to look up in shock.

"You can have the guest bedroom. we can run up too the store and get some paint and stuff and repaint it however you want, and we can take you shopping and all that stuff for personal things." My mom chimed in with her motherly smile.

"Um thank you. but i cant accept that." Ashton says looking down shyly.

"You will accept it and that's final." mom says giving him 'the look' which is the one where what she says gos.

"Yes mam" Ashton says, his eyes widening slightly.

"Good boy" She says as she stands up with all our empty plates, the kissing each of our heads on the way to the kitchen.

"well I'm off to work, behave and love you." My dad says standing up and kissing my forehead then ruffling Ashton's hair before heading to the front door.

"Love you to!" I yell out after him.

_____________________________________________________________________________