Chapter 26

Camila's POV

"LAUREN!" I yelled once I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head, she fell against the floor faster than I could catch her.

I didn't know what was happening, all I knew was that my girlfriend was shaking and passed out. I didn't know what to do. The sight of seeing Lauren like this sobered me up real quick.

I got down on my knees and propped Lauren's head into my lap. Her skin was extremely hot, she was practically on fire.

I saw Alexa push her way into the crowd that surrounded me and Lauren. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I saw tear droplets on Lauren's forehead.

"Mila, what happened?" I heard her say but I couldn't respond because I was so focused on Lauren. She wasn't moving and I couldn't get her to wake up. I was beyond scared. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost the love of my life. She was literally my everything , my entire world and I can't live without her.

Dinah came with one of the football players who lifted up Lauren. He carried her into one of the rooms which was inhabited by some couple hooking up. He yelled for them to leave, they looked shocked but they gathered there clothes nonetheless and got out.

He laid Lauren's body on the bed gently. Dinah thanked him and he went back to the party. I sat immediately next to Lauren, kissing her hand and stroking her head softly. I was still crying but I couldn't stop the tears from coming.

"Mila, look at me," I heard Dinah say. She was trying to calm me down while Alexa went off to get help or something. I honestly don't know.

I couldn't look at Dinah though. My eyes were on Lauren, I was afraid that if I looked away  , even just for a second something terrible might happen.

I felt 2 hands grab my face. "Mila, calm down." I heard the soothing voice of Dinah hit my ears once more. "Breathe, " she said to me but my mind was completely clouded with thoughts of my girlfriend.

Alexa came back with Keana. I wasn't surprised, Keana's dad was a doctor and I'm more than positive she could help in this situation. I would've rolled my eyes but my baby was more important at the moment and I was solely focused on getting her better. As much as I despised Keana,  I would set that aside because Lauren needed help right now and fast.

"What did she take?" Keana asked. I scrambled my brain and I couldn't remember anything. I don't remember her taking anything other than  having a few drinks. "I-she..."

"Spit it out Cabello.. what did she take?" She asked once more and this time more urgently.

"She-she... I only remember her having a few drinks. I-I didn't see her take anything else." I managed to stumble out and she nodded.

"But she did go off somewhere with Vero and when she came back this is what happened."

Dinah shook her head. "Vero , of fucking course." Dinah said and walked out the room angrily. I assumed she went to go find Vero. Dinah's not very pleasant when she's mad.

Vero came barging through the door, Dinah not far behind her. She saw Lauren on the one the bed completely passed out. Her eyes were bucked and red and she seemed to be extremely hyper until she saw Lauren in the state that she was in.

She grabbed her head, "Fuck," she breathed out. She looked distressed. "What happened?" she asked, bending down next to me to look at Lauren.