Chapter 26 The Curse of Power

Start from the beginning

Now what’s wrong? Don’t tell me it’s nothing.

I’m fine Austin, it truly nothing. Just thinking.

We’re going to get Dimitri out there in one piece; he’s going to be all right.

That wasn’t what I was thinking. I’m determined to get Dimi out safely. I just miss my mom and dad.

Just then the boys came back in with three boxes of hair dye and colour contacts. Oh no, oh hell no, I am not dyeing my hair. My eyes started to wide in fear, I turned and tried to make an escape, but Tyson lunged at me and I was knocked to the floor.

“C’mon Bree, it’s not going to be that bad. It’s for you safety,” Ash said.

“Yea, how?”

“Well one, they wont recognize you and two so you wouldn’t be killed from us thinking that you are one of the clones” that’s a good reason, but I still struggled for the hell of it. I got one of my hands free and pinched a spot above Tyson elbow. This will make his arm numb for ten minutes. His grip slackened and I was able to push him off of me and I ran for the doors again. This time I made it to the door and opened it, only to be slammed shut, by a very tone muscular arm I that gotten to know so well. I turned to face Ash and smiled a cheekily smile. He raised an eyebrow. I pulled my innocent face.

“You improved so much did you know that?” he said.

“No, it must have slipped my mind” I sarcastically said.

“C’mon, I know you want to change your appearances. You would like a total fiery red head girl. Don’t you want that? It would match you personality a lot better” he winked. I sighed and muttered a fine. Ash let me free and walks back to Austin. He put his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

“Okay, who taught her the pressure points?” Tyson said. Ash and Jake looked baffled. They turned to stare at me confused.

“What do you mean Tyson?” James asked.

“She numbed my arm to get out of my hold. I thought we weren’t supposed to teach them that!” Tyson exclaimed. Ash and Jake continued to stare at me with a questioning look.

I shrugged, “I have my sources,” was all I said. Kathy taught me them when I was younger cause she was being her over protective self about worrying of me being mugged or raped when I was older.

“Tell me how long is my arm going to be numbed then?” Tyson asked.

“Shouldn’t you know? Considering you should have taught us that?” I asked.

“Nope, Dad never wanted us to know” he said.

“Ten minutes” I answered his question.

James clapped his hands together. I never really like him all that much, he was way to serious. Sky has the hots for him though. I smiled.

“Let’s go change you appearances now” James said. He tossed the things to Sky and left. Ash tossed mine. Auburn hair colour with violet colour contacts. Hmm…very…unique. Jake tossed Austin’s to him.

“Go to your rooms and start dyeing. See you guys at dinner. Make sure you wear your contacts. We want to see how you look. Austin and I headed to our room. I read the instructions and start dyeing my hair. When I was done I have to say, it did match my personality more. I put in my contacts. I looked like a complete different person, but at the same time I look more of the same. Call me crazy, but I just might keep dyeing my hair this way. I turned to look at Austin and my month dropped and I started to drool. I don’t know which I prefer. The golden god he was before, or the dark mystery man I see now. His hair was black and his colour contacts were a dark blue they look like they were the colour of midnight. His fair complexion went really well with his new look. He caught me staring and smirked.

“You like what you see?” he asked arrogantly. I was still in shock of his appearances that I nodded my head meekly. His eyes ranked my appearances and he seemed to like it. Like it a lot. His eyes held lust and desire in that and I could tell he wants me, he wants me badly, but held back and continued to keep looking.

“Just kiss me,” I said and he crashed his lips to mine. It was rough and hungry, but he didn’t go any farther, sadly. Austin is like a gentleman and he waits for the right time and that right time feels like I’m going to 80 when he thinks it’s the right time. It’s lasted a minute before he pulled back with a goofy grin of his face. I sighed.

“We should get to dinner” I said hoarsely, I cleared my throat. Austin just nodded. He took my hand and walked us to dinner. When we entered everyone was looking at us like they did on the first day. Okay we can’t look that different. I pulled Austin to the line and started loaded our plates. Someone taped my shoulder and I see Shawn staring at me.

“Are you new?” he asked. Austin and I started laughing.

“You kidding, right. You know my sister would be very disappointed in you for not knowing who I am,” I said. He stared at me with surprise all over his face.

“Those boys did a great job” was all he said and walked away. I was still laughing when we reached our table. The boys started wolf whistling at me. I blushed. I can’t look that different. Can I? This blonde chick took a seat at our table. It took me a minute to recognize that it was Sky. She dyed her hair a strawberry blonde and she was wearing violet contacts like I was. She looks stunning. She looks very innocent as well.

“Wow, Sky you look amazing,” I said. I guess the guys didn’t notice her cause they were busy whistling at me. They all turned to look at her and I swear to god, they all started drooling, even Austin. I punched him in the arm and he snapped out of his stare and gave me a cheeky smile. I sent him a glare. He pouted a bit and hung his head down in shame making him look like a puppy in shame, even though he should be shameful, but we all know he’s not. I couldn’t hold my glare at him anymore so smile at him, saying I forgave him. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I look to Sky and she her drooling over Austin. I just shook my head and started eating. It was quiet while everyone continued to stare. Austin was just staring at me while I was the only one eating. To startle everyone I slammed my fist onto the table. Everyone jumped. I started laughing. Their expressions were hilarious.

“How’s the arm Tyson?” I asked innocently. He glared. I laughed

“What happened to your arm?” Carter asked.

“Nothing”

“Stopped being a wimp and tell them” I smiled cheekily.

“Bree numbed my arm,” he muttered.

“Haha, finally! Someone beat Tyson” Adrian raised his arms in gratitude making him look like a dork.

“Was that so hard?” he glared at me murderous. What is so wrong of losing to a girl? Like really? Austin smiled. This new appearance is going to be so hard to get used. I stared at his gorgeous lips. He leaned down and kissed me.

“Ew! No kissing at the table!” Jaymie said and flick some of his food at us. We both raised our eyebrows. His eyes went wide, knowing what’s going to happen. Oh ya. Another food fight is coming and I have a feeling it’s going to be fun. I grabbed some of my pasta and chuck it at Jaymie. It hit him squared in the face. He started throwing his peas at me. The doors opened and Mr. Walter came in. Awe! Our foods fight it over, so quickly. We cleaned up our mess so it didn’t look like we were going to start another one. Mr. Walter came over to our table. He stood behind Jake and Tyson and put his hands on each of their shoulders.

“Good work boys, they don’t even look like themselves. Proud of you” he slapped their backs and walked away. That’s it? That’s all he wanted to see? He barely gets out of that office and he came out just to see how we look? Something off about him. I gave the boys a questioning look. They shrugged. Okay weird.