Half-Cat Chapter Fourty - Love Nonagon

Start from the beginning

For the next twenty minutes, it was quiet and silent. Liam kepted going up to Mrs. Watkins desk for every question he tried solving.

Elliot quietly solved them, with a face as if he was planning to kill someone.

I tried to look at the similat features, but they were so different, you would least expect them to be brothers. Liam, a cheerful shortie who sees the bright side of thiings and Elliot, an evil pervert who gets his way every time.

I shook my head and tried working out my problem and the next second, my penicl was gone. I began to look around my textbook and desk. I looked up at the clock. Five minutes passed. Wait- how is that even possible?

I looked over at Elliot, smiling to himself as Jared and Zak were red in the face as Liam was pale, wide eyes next to the chalk board.

Elliot con command people to do stuff, say stuff, and forget stuff, but he can't stop time, just like you would to a puppet.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Callie followed me and we sat on our usual spots. Soon, Zak, Elliot, Liam and Jared pushed their was to sit across from me. Jared won by a millisecond and stayed there.

"You guys are idiots, just leave the poor girl alone." said Melissa, sitting down next to me.

"Well, hello to you too." said Elliot, crossing his arms, who was the farthest away from me.

Melissa rolled her eyes until they met Callie. "Who's she?" she asked, pointing.

"Angela's best friend, unlike you." said Jared. "Shut up, you Jap!" snapped Melissa. "Hey, I'm part American too."Jared fought back.

"No one cares." Melissa smiled at Callie. "Hi, I'm Melissa. So you're Callie, huh?"

"Huh? Yes. I am." said Callie.

"Cool, since I'm also Angela's friend, I hop we can be friends too!" Melissa smiled wider.

Elliot coughed. "She doesn't want to." Liam smiled and made a small 'heh'.

"Shut up, Red Head." she snapped.

"Shut up, Bitch." said Elliot, bobbing his head. Melissa glared at him evilly as he smirked.

What did you just called me?" she asked, her eyes glowwing red.

"I called you a bitch." re rosed an eyebrow. Melissa puffed angerily. "What are you gonna do, Rabbit?" she was red in the face and her eyes were going to pop any time. "You're not scary." said Elliot.

Melissa opened her mouth as Zak clasp his hands. "Angela's gonna be a tutor!" he smiled.

"Oh, yes, I am." I said, remembering.

"Ooh, that's fantastic! Who are you tutoring?" Liam asked.

I shrugged. "No one yet."

"I'm gonna fail on purpose." said Jared.

"Um... don't do that..." I said.

"Don't do it!" said Elliot. "Don't tutor." Everybody looked at him.

"Why not?" asked Melissa.

"Because... because... just because!" he answered.

"Why? It'll be a perfect experience for Angie-Hime!" said Liam.

"Because I sense something bad!"

"Oh, now you're a deer?" asked Melissa.

Elliot ignored her. "You;re doing too much. Angie. Don't do so much activites."

I smiled and tilted my head. "Don't worry about me, Ellie. I'll be fine."

Then the cafeteria went quiet.

"Ellie?" asked Zak, wrinkling his brows.

I felt myself pale as Elliot got up and held my shoulders. "She gave me a nickname. She has started giving me strong feelings." he whispered.

I pushed him away. "No, it's not like that! It just slipped!" I panicked.

"Wait... I thought you liked Drew." said Callie.

My face went red, even though they already knew that. I began to studder and shake.

"Good, you better not like Elliot, that pervert." grumbled Melissa.

"I'm right here!" Elliot snapped.

Melissa rolled her eyes. "No, Callie Dearie. She's not sure if she likes Drew anymore." said Melissa. "Come to think of it. I'm not sure if she's sure about the other three."

"Why?" asked Callie.

"Why?" echoed Melissa. "Well, because... she's in this weird... love nonagon."

"Love nonagon?"

"You know... a love triangle... but with eight other boys and herself." Melissa explained, smiling.

I covered my my head with my arms, groaning.

"No, she likes me. She doesn't need to sort out her feelings." snapped Elliot.

"Right..." said Melissa, in a doubting tone.

Then there was a light pause as Elliot grabbed my head and kissed me from upside down. My head was tilted back as his crimson bangs brushed on my chin.

He backed up and noticed everybody was staring at us. Elliot blushed, matching with  his hair and eyes. "I'm sorry!" he shouted.

"Ew! Are they dating?" some girl asked. "That was gross! And she's not even cute!" "Doesn't he know that's not even allowed?" "What's his problem?"

Elliot began to walk backwards. He tripped backwards, hitting his head against a trash can.

"Ugh, what a total turn off!" "Ew! That's so gross!" Elliot scrunched up his face as if he was going to cry. "I-I'm sorry, Angela." Elliot pushed himself up. "That was stupid of me. I'm sorry..."

Negative comebacks were being thrown at him. He despartly look around and ran away.

I couldn't move, just listen to the students laughing at him.

Song: The trick with the swastika over it

Picture: None... for now

Well, such a crazy weekend. I was planning to type yesterday, but everybody was on and I couldn't get a chance. :P Basketball with get in the way... so... yeah

Btw, my new face: T_T