Chapter 33: Talking and Practice

Start from the beginning

“We could always just show up for food,” I suggested jokingly.

“Oh yes and the players would be like here, I asked them to make you lunch,” she said.

“Well,” I began to say.

“No way! They did that!?” she said.

“Didn’t I tell you? Cesc asked the chef to make us coffee and food,” I said.

“No you didn’t tell me that! Guess I’ll just come with you and you’ll get me in,” she said, “Mrs. Fabregas,” she said in a mocking way.

“What!? Are you insane?! I don’t like Cesc!” I said irritated, “Ok I need to get back to work ok?”

“No problema Miss Number four,” she said annoying me.

“Demi,” I said irritated as I looked at her. She had an amused smile.

“What?” she asked as I gave her a look.

“Ok I’ll stop, she paused, “But I mean he is Sex fabre-,”

“DEMI!” I shouted as she laughed.

“Ok I’ll stop,” she said finding this hilarious.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“C’mon guys, keep going,” the assistant coach told the Barca players. They were at the training grounds having their normal practice session. Right now they were running up and down the pitch.

Thiago quickly joined in with them.

“Where were you?” Pedro asked him.

“Had to go pick up my boots from the stadium,” Thiago said to him.

“No you didn’t, they were in your locker,” Pedro said as if it were obvious.

“No I left them there,” Thiago said.

“Since when do we go pick up boots? They just give us boots here,” Pedro said not understanding Thiago’s logic.

“What’s going on here?” Pique came to ask as they were still running on the field.

“Thiago said he went to go pick up his boots from the stadium but who does that?” Pedro asked.

“Ha ha, I see,” Pique said, “I know why you went there.” He said with a shrewd smile.

“Same reason Cesc went,” Pique said to Pedro.

“Went where?” Cesc said hearing his name.

“To Camp Nou,” Pique said.

“I went yesterday,” Cesc said not really understanding what Pique was talking about.

“Well Thiago went today to “pick up boots” uh?” Pique said.

“The same reason? Oh is it that girl?!” Pedro said excitedly.

“You mean Jade,” Pique said.

“Jade?” Alexis said overhearing and joining the conversation.

“Yes! Oh I see Thiago likes Jade!” Pedro said as if he figured everything out.

 “What?!” Cesc, Alexis and Thiago all said shocked at what they heard.

“No I don’t,” Thiago said clarifying everything.

“But he said it’s the same reason Cesc went,” Pedro said confused.

“He means because Thiago likes Elena ,” Cesc said.

 “He does?” Alexis asked.

“And what do you mean the reason I went?” Cesc said to Gerard.

“No, I don’t,” Thiago said not wanting his teammates to know anything.

“You don’t like Elena?!” Pique said.

“I do but not like that,” Thiago said but he knew that wasn’t true. There was something about her, he didn’t love her or at least not yet but he wanted to get to know her.

“Oh you’re just like Cesc,” Pique said.

“Huh?” Cesc asked him.

“In denial,” Pique said.

“I agree with that!” Pedro said.

“Gerard I have told you,” Cesc said sighing.

“What is everyone talking about here?” Leo asked as he came across the field to ask noticing they were all talking.

“We’re talking about how Cesc likes Jade,” Pique said casually.

“Oh I see,” Leo said.

“Wait you agree?!”Cesc asked him shocked.

“Well you two have spoken quite a bit, just an observation,” Leo said.

“She hugged you!” Cesc said, “And she asks about you.”

“She does?” Leo asked him confused.

“All of you, enough talking, we need to be in top form for Milan,” Xavi said.

“We will be,” Iniesta said sure of himself beside him.

“We have Leo! Best player in the world!” Pique said.

“We must not take him for granted,” Xavi said wisely, “We all play as a team.”

They all nodded at his words.

“Hope I can score,” Villa said joining in.

“I know what you mean,” Pedro said sympathizing with Villa.

“Ok now split up into groups,” the coach said to all of them as they all got into groups.

“Well tomorrow we’re going to the Camp Nou so we can see!” Pique said to Pedro.

“Good plan!” Pedro said while Afellay heard them listening to the whole entire conversation before.