We accidentally got married in Vegas oops

"(Y/N)." A voice drew me from sleep, making me stir.

"Come on, (Y/N), get up. We have a... situation." The way he said situation motivated me to get up.

"What, Bells?" I asked, rubbing my eyes before opening them so see a very worried Bellamy.

"Well, Mrs. Blake, I'll tell you."

"What?"

"We got married last night." He stated simply, the corners of his lips upturned.

"What the fuck, no w-" But I stopped talking when the memories came back in bits and pieces, but I was still able to piece them together enough to know we got married in a tiny gross chapel in Vegas. Last night, piss drunk.

"Yup! So, we have a happy honeymoon scheduled today," Bellamy picked up his phone and began scrolling, "A ride on the big Ferris Wheel, a tour of the strip, and, get this, two tickets to the hottest club."

"Holy fuck, Bellamy, we must've blew through our savings with all that!" I gasped, but couldn't help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked, but that didn't stop the smile he had from overtaking his features.

"We got married!" I gasped out, clutching my stomach and shaking my head in disbelief.

"Oh my God!" Bellamy nearly yelled.

At least we had a great day planned ahead of us. 

A/N: ALRIGHT, so here's a bit of an update with this story and where it's going. 

As you can tell, updates are getting slower and farther apart. I've stopped watching The 100, it's been for awhile, but I've kept this story going, knowing how much you guys like it. 

Don't worry, though, I'm not going to stop writing this. Updates will still be scarce, but I'm ganna see this through till the end. 

As of now, there will not be another prompt session coming out with Bellamy Blake. Circumstances may change if I start watching again, but don't count on it. 

I do have a number of other things planned out, mostly Marvel and Youtube based ones, as well as a few stories already written.  Check out my profile to see my other works.

With that being said, Thank you guys for enjoying this and being so kind when it comes to my writing. With how well the first prompt session is still doing, this one is right behind it, and I really appreciate it. 

<3