I'll share the blanket with you

A/N: Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool

[Falling in Love]

Clarke bounded down the stairs and tossed a blanket to everyone who sat in the living room, only stopping when she got to me.

"Shit." She cursed, out of blankets, leaving me cold.

"It's no big deal." I told her.

Raven continued to set up the movie as Octavia and Lincoln snuggled together.

"I'll share the blanket with you." Bellamy stated, movie from the couch across from me to the couch I was on. Although, it was more of a loveseat.

"Oh, thanks..." I said as he sat next to me, tossing the blue blanket across the both of us.

The movie started and Clarke hit the lights, the only illumination coming from the TV.

It was Clarke's movie pick tonight, some chick-flick. The plot proved to be slow and I couldn't keep my attention to the couple on screen who had switched up their coffee cups at the cafe.

Real original.

I started to slip, laying back and relaxing completely.

(Bellamy's POV)

I saw (Y/N) start to lose interest after the first ten minutes, but once the cliché coffee cup exchange hit, she was out cold.

I only realized she was fully asleep when her body slumped against mine, and her head rested on my shoulder.

I took this as an opportunity to carefully move my arm behind her head and pull her close to me-- practically on top of me.

I tried my best to keep her covered with the blanket as her soft breathing tickled my neck. I smiled and looked around to see if anyone else saw, but they were all enthralled in the movie.

I guess I would have to appreciate this perfect moment by myself.