Do you believe in love at first sight?

[Falling in Love]  

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Bellamy broke the silence between us. We were laying in my bed, enjoying each other's company.

I shrugged, "Depends."

"On?"

"Well," I started, "When I first saw Misty in the pet shop, I knew she was the dog for me. I knew I didn't have to look any further, because I found her."

He nodded his head to show he was listening, so I continued, "But when Raven introduced me to you, I didn't really like you. But look at us now."

He frowned, "Wait, you didn't like me?"

I laughed, "In all honesty, not really. You seemed like a prick."

"Well, I was going to be romantic here and tell you about the first time I saw you, but I guess you're going to have to miss out!" He stuck his nose in the air and looked away from me in mock anger.

"No, tell me!" I gasped out, holding myself closer to him.

He shook his head, "Nope! You think I'm a prick!"

"Thought!" I exaggerated, "Thought you were a prick!"

"Whatever!" He leaned down and kissed me, though.

"Am I still a prick?" He asked once we pulled apart.

I shook my head, "Not if you kiss me like that again."

A/N: Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool :)