You look incredible in that

[Falling in Love]

There was a loud knock at the door. I just shut my eyes and willed whoever was there to go away and let me sleep. The knock came again. I frowned, squeezing my eyes shut tighter. At the third knock, I knew this person wasn't going away. I gave out an audible grown, making my dog, Misty, jump and stare at me.

I tried to smother my hair, but gave up after a minute of trying. Instead, I waltzed over to the door just as the fourth knock sounded.

Pulling it open, I gasped as I saw Bellamy standing in a nice tuxedo with three roses in his hand and worry spread across his face.

When his eyes met mine, they lit up, "When you didn't answer I got worried!"

"Oh my god, Bellamy, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot we had dinner plans!" I gasped, taking his arm and pulling him inside.

He laughed, giving me a once-over, "I can tell."

I filled up a vase and set the flowers on the table, turning to face him when I was done, "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay," He shrugged, "You look incredible in that."

He used his arms to gesture to my loosely tied teddy bear shorts and one of his tee shirts, and I let out a loud laugh, striking a pose.

"Like what you see?" I said in a sultry voice, trying to contain my smile, only to fail when Bellamy burst out laughing.

"I'll cancel the reservations and we can hang out here instead. I'd hate to see you change out of your incredible outfit." He pulled out his phone, punching in a number.

I smiled, "Thanks, Bell. I'll get the popcorn!"

I walked past him, placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek, then grabbing the popcorn. All while thinking how much I love this man.

A/N: One of my favorites so far! 

Follow my Tumblr @ Deadinsidepool :)