People are jerks, but not you

A/N: I really don't know where I was going with this. 

Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool 

Follow my best friend @Demon-Ink

We're super amazing I promise

He's also a giant fucking nerd but you know

[Falling in Love]  

"I really just want this in orange, okay? So why don't you go look in the back or I can just talk to your manager." The lady with the 'I'm in the PTA' haircut sassed.

"Ma'am, like I said, we don't have a back storage. That shirt just doesn't come in orange." I repeated, trying not to get too frustrated. I looked at the long line that had accumulated behind my bitch of a customer.

"I want to see your manager! Right now!" She yelled, causing me to jump.

Someone set a hand on her shoulder. She whipped around to look at the person.

He wore a uniform just like mine, but his nametag was golden. On it, right below the engraving that read 'manager' was his name, Bellamy.

"Ma'am, is there a problem here?" He asked. He was smiling, but his eyes were flaming. Bellamy, more than anyone, hated these kinds of customers.

"I want this cardigan in orange, but this clutz of a worker you have won't give me one." She crossed her arms and shot me a glare.

Bellamy's smile faltered, but he kept the act up, "Unfortunately, ma'am, they don't make that cardigan in orange."

She frowned, her cocky smile gone, "Excuse me? What the hell kind of establishment is this?"

"I'll have to ask you to keep your voice down ma'am. Sadly, there's nothing we can do." Bellamy tried giving her a sympathetic look.

One of our coworkers began hearing people over to the open cash register considering they were all getting impatient.

"This is ridiculous! I demand to speak with your boss!" She screamed this time, grabbing workers' and customers' attention.

Bellamy's smile fell, he shot a nervous glance at me, "Ma'am, you really need to-"

The only time we can call security on a customer is when they touch an employee. This lady didn't seem like the type to fight, but a simple arm grab would send her away. We both waited for it to happen. I dialed security's number and put it on stand-by.

"Don't you dare tell me what I need and don't need! Let me talk to your higher up before I get you fired, boy!" She wagged her finger in the air, setting it on his chest at the last word.

There it was.

Bellamy took a step back and gave me a nod. Security came and escorted the lady out. It was a pleasing moment to watch her be pushed towards the door.

"That was an interesting one." Bellamy leaned against the counter.

I nodded, "People are jerks."

"People are jerks, but not you." He said sweetly, planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Love you." I stated, walking away from the counter.

"Love you, too, baby!" He responded with another kiss, and walked away to finish his shift.