Is it possible to love too much?

A/N: This is so cute.

[Falling in Love]

It was late, probably one or two in the morning. Bellamy and I laid in my bed, just talking. We haven't moved since at least nine.

"I just think Captain America is way better." I said, throwing my hands in the air, "It's not my fault you think Iron Man would win. You and your stupid opinion."

"Your opinion is more stupid. Billionaire playboy genius vs super soldier, the genius would totally win!" He reached for my airborne hand and grasped it in my own.

"I'm so done with this conversation!" I spoke playfully.

We both laughed and fell into a comfortable silence, his thumb stroking the back of my hand slowly.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah, Bells?" I matched his volume.

"Is it possible to love too much?" He asked, his head turning to face me.

I laid my head down to look at him, a questioning look on my face.

"Because when I look at you, It hurts me all over. I just want to hold you and touch you and be near you all the time. And when I can't, it hurts even worse. I hate being away from you. You're all I ever think about, so I always have a smile on my face. I just want to know, is it possible to love too much? 'Cause if it is, I think I love you too much." He whispered, eyes not leaving mine the entire time.

It took me a minute for his words to really soak in.

"Bellamy..." I whispered, "I love you, too. I love you more than anything. I love you too much."

He smiled, reaching over and pulling me close to him. We held each other the rest of the night, not letting go. I could never let go.