She's quite stunning, isn't she?

[Falling in Love]

(Bellamy's POV)

"I got it!" (Y/N) jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bowl off the end table to fill with more popcorn.

Raven and Clarke exchanged a look, which I caught.

"What?" I asked in an accusing tone.

"You've got it bad." Clarke spoke first.

Raven nodded, "Really bad."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, "Yeah, maybe I do."

I heard the microwave start in the kitchen. I imagined her trying to reach up on the told shelf, only to remember she was to short to reach it. She would either ask me to get the popcorn or crawl onto the counter or get it.

I smiled at how determined she was when it came to small things like that.

Each time I'd ask her why she didn't just move the popcorn to a lower shelf. She'd just shake her head and say "its place is on top, whether I can get to it or not."

The beeping of the microwave drew me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at Raven and Clarke, who were both staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"So bad." Raven shook her head with a laugh.

But Clarke didn't, she just smiled, "I'm happy you found your person, Bellamy."

I nodded, "Me too."

"Not to mention how hot she is." Raven whispered, followed by a bellowing laugh.

I chuckled, "She's quite stunning, isn't she?"

She walked back into the room and we all went quite. She set the popcorn between us and set next to me. I pulled her close, smiling. She smiled back, kissing me softly, then turned the movie back on.

A/N: Don't forget that I TAKE REQUESTS! 

Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool