Can we just watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch?

A/N: Anddddd we're back. 

Like Steve Rogers? Read my Steve Rogers/Reader Question Session! (https://www.wattpad.com/story/67630026-steve-rogers-reader-question-session)

Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool 

"There's a few new movies we could go see? Popcorn's on me if you buy the tickets." Bellamy suggested.

I shook my head, "Need it for rent."

"The aquarium is half prices on Tuesdays." He offered.

I shook my head again, "We went last Tuesday."

He sighed, "Oh yeah. I remember now. That guy who ate an entire hot dog that he dropped on the floor was more interesting than the animals."

I laughed against his chest, where my head laid. It rose and fell as he chuckled along with me.

"Uh, we could take Misty to the park." The dog perked up as he said he name.

I shook my head, "Too hot."

"You're impossible!" He threw his hands into the air.

"Can we just watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch?" I asked, adjusting my head to look up at him.

He smiled, "Of course! But....."

I frowned, "But what?"

"Now we have to decide on a movie." His smile grew.

I laughed, "Damn it, how are we ever going to decide."

"I say we flip a coin." He wrapped his arms back around you.

"You know that means we have to get up?"

He shook his head, pulling you closer, "Five more minutes."