All I want is you

[Falling in Love] 

It's been days since I've heard from him. I laid in bed, my dog, Misty, lying beside me. I gently stroked her head and stared at my phone. Silently willing it to buzz with a text or phone call.

After another minute of intense staring, nothing happened. I let out a disappointed sigh and stood up, tears brimming my eyes.

Thoughts kept swirling around my head. What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he forgot about me? What if he found someone else? That one stung the most. Even thinking about being replaced was like a punch in the stomach. I recoiled at the thought and the tears spilled over, running down my face.

I gripped onto Misty as I cried into her fur. She didn't pay any mind, only snuggled up closer to me.

I heard a knock at the door about a half hour later. I managed to calm myself down in that time, a few stray tears lingered, though. And of course, my eyes were red and puffy.

I sniffed and stood up, Misty running past me and scratching at the door excitedly.

I pulled it open, expecting a package, but seeing Bellamy, standing tall.

I flinched back in shock and the smile on his face dissolved into worry.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, wiping my face off, but not moving back so he could come in.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't call or text. I had some issues with my sister and mom and I just couldn't find the right time. Please forgive me, I'm so sorry." He practically begged, holding his hand out for me to take.

Now I felt like an idiot. I thought he'd left me for another person when he was with his family? How damn selfish could I be?

I started crying again, desperately trying to wipe the tears away. Bellamy pushed to door open and stepped up, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a huge hug.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I cried into his chest.

He pulled back, slightly confused, "What? Why are you sorry?"

I looked at the ground, "I thought you found someone else. I thought you left me and you were just with your family. I'm sorry..." I cried harder.

He pulled me into him, again, but harder this time. He held me so tight I could just barely get enough breath.

"Oh, (Y/N)... I'm not leaving you. I love you. More than anything. All I want is you. I'm sorry I made you think otherwise." He whispered the calming words in my ear. I gripped onto his chest and squeezed my eyes shut, taking in a deep breath.

I loved his smell. I thought I wouldn't ever get to smell him again. But here he was, telling me that I was all he wanted. I don't anything in that moment could have me made happier, because he was all I wanted, too.