I've never felt this way about anyone

[Falling in Love]

I would see her face and smile. I would think about her and smile. I would hear her voice and smile. I would hear her laugh and smile.

I've never felt this way about anyone.

I couldn't stop thinking about how she bit her lips when she was nervous. I couldn't stop thinking about how she kicked one leg into the air behind her when she was trying to reach for something. I couldn't stop thinking about how she got upset when the tv would buffer so she threw the remote on the ground. I couldn't stop thinking about how she danced to her music even when she was around people.

I've never felt this way about anyone.

I think about the times she would feel upset and come to me for comfort. I think about the times she would cry and hold my hand. I think about the times she would feel bad about herself and look to me to cheer her up. I think about the times she would stop crying because of me.

I've never felt this way about anyone.

I remember when she forgot we had dinner plans so we stayed home and had even more fun. I remember when we would sit in her bed until the early hours of the morning just talking. I remember when we fought but made up minutes late. I remember when she thought I had left her and the look on her face when I told her I never would.

I've never felt this way about anyone.

I can feel her hands roaming my body. I can feel her lips working against mine. I can feel her hair between my fingers as I tug on the stands. I can feel the way her body arcs against mine.

I've never felt this way about anyone.

She's all I want. She's all I need. She's all I've ever dreamed of. She's perfect.

And she's mine. 

A/N: Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool