Your stray red item turned all my whites pink

A/N: 4k! Thanks guys!

Check out my Steve Rogers/Reader Question Session (https://www.wattpad.com/story/67630026-steve-rogers-reader-question-session)

Follow my Tumblr @Deadinsidepool <3

I dropped what I was doing and started laughing, pointing at Bellamy, who held a scowl on his face. But, I could see the smile tugging at his lips. Every single piece of clothing he wore was a light pink. His boxers, his socks, and his shirt.

"What the hell happened?" I asked, catching my breath.

He held up a pair of red socks, "Your stray red item turned all my whites pink."

I started laughing again. Damn, I just caught my breath, too. I finally pulled myself together enough to look up at Bellamy, who was laughing now, too.

"I'm not even sorry, that's the funniest shit I've seen all week." I said with a shrug, shooting him a smile.

"This is why I do the laundry and not you!" He turned around to walk back into the laundry room, calling out past his shoulder.

"You still love me" I yelled after him.

He stopped and turned around, sticking his tongue out at you.

"What are you? Six?" I yelled, laughing.

This time he didn't stop, instead he just stuck his middle finger above his head.

"Rude!"

"You still love me!" He called back, mocking me, surely with a triumphant smirk on his face.