"Sexy or awkward?"

"Sexy."

"Bigger or smaller than me?"

I don't think I've ever opened my eyes or my mouth this wide. He smirks and all I can do is blush and look away.

"I am not telling you that."

"Fair enough," he chuckles. "Better than me?"

"Also, not telling you that," I point my finger at him. Yeah Sam was really great but Eric was better than him because I just feel more for him so it made it that much better. Sam does a damn good job though.

"Fine," he gets up and heads to his room. "I gotta go anyway. I'm meeting up with a family who wants me to train their son."

"That's fun," I get up and join him at the door.

"I'll see you later?" He asks and kisses my cheek.

"Yeah," I walk out in front of him.

"K, see you later then," Sam parts ways with me so I head back to Eric's apartment hoping we can work out our little problem we had this morning.

I knock on his door but there's no answer.

Maybe I'll find him in his office.

When I get to his office I hear muffled grumbles and deep voices. Instead of interrupting, I sit right outside of the door and wait for someone to exit.

Thankfully, the arguing seemed to die down after about 15 minutes. Unfortunately they weren't quite done, because they continued to talk for another 20 minutes. Finally chairs started to move and the doorknob turned. I quickly stood up to greet Max and Eric at the door.

"Hello Sophia," Max nods. "Eric, I'll talk to you later, just get me the files by tomorrow morning."

I smile as Max walks away and follow Eric back into his office.

"We're you waiting out there long?" Eric asks as we both sit down on opposite sides of the desk.

"About 40 minutes, maybe," I shrug.

His face contorts, "Why didn't you just knock?"

"I don't know. Seemed like an important meeting." Neither of us seem to be showing much emotion so far.

"I'm guessing you're here about this morning?" He states.

"Yeah," I nod.

"About that. I should've trusted you, but again, I'm paranoid. I'm just gonna need some time and work to get it down, okay? I'm really trying, it's just natural instinct," he explains.

"Eric, I'm tired of all these apologies and the fact that you're still paranoid," I sigh.

"Okay but I don't know what you want me to do about it. I can't just get rid of that feeling."

Between Sam thinking about suicide and Eric constantly worrying about me has me stressed like no other.

I can feel my throat tighten as I swallow hard.

"No, no," Eric's face falls and he makes his way over to me. I put my face in my hands. "Don't cry."

"I'm sorry," I fan my eyes and take deep breathes. "I'm just really stressed." I take a deep breath in and out.

"Listen. I'm sorry I overreacted this morning. I'm very sorry that Sam is thinking about suicide, if there's anything I can do for you just let me know," he sits on the edge of his desk. Eric holds my hands in his and rubs his thumbs over my knuckles.

Eric Lets Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें