~Chapter 36~

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
WE
HIT
1,000
READS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to thank you guys so much for reading this story. I've literally invested a lot of time and thought into 'Remember' and I'm so glad that people out there in the world enjoy it.

I'm also so amazed to see that so many people from literally so many different places read my story. Like it's literally insane. I know that to some people, 1k isn't a lot but to me, just knowing that there are people out there that are so interested in reading something of mine is a million reads in my eyes.

So thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy. If my reads get higher, I'll think about making a part 2 to this story so yeah. I love you all so much and stay tuned because there's a lot more drama, make out sessions, secrets, and jealously to come. Hey, it's a wattpad story. Those are just the essentials ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything's a blur right now. Did I just hear him correctly?

"You..y-your what?" I ask desperately awaiting an answer.

I'm so confused, it's mind boggling. First he professes his love for me, then he takes it back and now he's trying to say that he's falling in love with me. Do I look like a fool in his eyes?!?

"I um..I'm falling in love with you and....I'm serious this time. I'm sorry for hurting you like that last time, I'm just scared about how I feel for you. I really...really like you. No. more than like you. I don't- I don't know! I really don't!
Y-y-you make my body heat up when you smile. You make me want to drink when I see you talking to another guy. Y-you make me want to love. You just...you deserve someone better than me. I know that.. but I'm a selfish bastard and I want you. I've wanted you for a while now and I'm no longer afraid to hide it. Please-just...j-just...try to understand how I feel towards yo--"

His words get cut short when I slam my lips against his. Why am I doing this? I honestly don't even have an answer to that myself.

He pulls away and I look up at him in confusion. My eyebrows wrinkle and I give him a questioning look.

He stays hovered over me but reaches for his phone on the nightstand. He scrolls through his messages and stops at the one I didn't get to finish reading.

Scott: I really do think that I may be in-love with someone else. I've known her for a long time and I've been avoiding my feelings towards her. I can't hang out with you in that way anymore, I'm sorry.

Cassidy: Fine, you were just my fuck buddy anyways. No hard feelings, you just better hope that you made the right decision because I will never fool around with you ever again after this.

"You were serious," I say more to myself then to him.

"Of course I was. Valerie, you mean so much to me."

I gulp hard and his cold fingers linger over the curves of my waist and up to the sides of my chest. He dips his head down and starts to suck on my neck. The warmth of his tongue on my skin makes my entire body shiver. Oh this feeling is amazing.

"I want you," he says with his voice raspy as ever. His galaxy blue eyes have become darker and more intense. They're staring into mine as if he's my predator and I'm his prey.

I do something a little out of my character and lift my head up to his. I immediately start to kiss him and his tongue swipes my lips for approval.

I grant him access and the incredibly overwhelming deep massage begins. We're so in sync, it's so supernatural to me.

I don't hear anything but my heart. It's beating quite heavily and I wonder if he could feel it, given how close we are to each other.

He chuckles against my ear and the warmth of his breath makes me shiver with want and desire.

I look up at him, awaiting an answer as to why he's laughing instead of kissing me.

"You're so red and your hearts beating so fast," he smiles widely, the cutest thing ever. His dimples are on full blast and his eyes are getting softer every second that they bore into mine.

I pull his body so close that he's literally on top of me now. I give him a long wet kiss and pull away. He looks at me questioningly and I open my mouth to respond.

"Your heart...*tries to breathe after long kiss* it's racing fast too," I manage to get out.

"That's because you're the only girl in the world that has ever made me feel this way....and that my angel is the plain, *kisses neck* cold, *kisses shoulder* truth *lifts my shirt to kiss my side right hip*

The door abruptly slams shut and the sound of that makes Scott and I very aware that someone's not very happy to have seen what they just saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again :), Okay so like I know that this was a pretty short chapter and I apologize for that. I probably will add more to it and just make it like a two part story bc I know how annoying it can get when chapters are short but I just wanted to give you guys a little something as a thanks for the 1k reads.

I couldn't leave you guys with a cliff hanger like that for a long time. Wait...but I just left you with another cliff hanger right now. damn it, oh well lmao um I'll add more I promise but stay tuned and happy reading :))))))))))) ~Kate Zee Great 😂

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***********Side comments for wonderful readers and followers************

Also, please please please don't forget to vote or comment or both. If you don't want to I mean like okay 😂 but if you want to help out a fellow wattpader then plz vote.

You guys also know how I love to hear what you have to say so please tell me what your feelings are as you read 'remember' and I'll get back to you. So yeah mwah. <that's like a kiss....get it bc like mwah....I...Uhhh...nvm>

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️