~Chapter 21~

I'm actually quite proud of my outfit today

I'm actually quite proud of my outfit today. I'm wearing a white crop top/ bralette with slightly high waisted blue shorts.

On top of that is a greenish kimono/ cardigan that has a floral print on it. Im also wearing a couple of necklaces that reach my belly button.

Today I'm going to start my sophomore year at college and I'm hella feeling confident. My objective is to walk into Brookville University with my head held high.

I need to get on my teachers good side and maybe make some friends.

I walk out of my moms house, where I stayed for the Summer, and jog to my car.

I said goodbye to her of course with a kiss on the cheek. I can't wait to see my new dorm!

I put the key in the lock and twist it. Once the engine starts I hit the gas petal with my foot and speed out of town. Yay! Brookville university here I come!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get out of my car and lock it with my keys I scan the parking lot for some unknown reason.

I walk out of the parking lot and when I open the doors to the college I feel many eyes on me.

I can't help but smile at the way that the guys are looking at me. I think that one of them is drooling.

I walk through the hall and stop when I see a poster. There's a party on Campus and everyones invited. Hmm

I keep my gaze on the paper as someone walks beside me. "Well damn. You know how to make an entrance don't cha?"

"I try," I say and roll my eyes before walking away.

"Wait! Don't go I wasn't done talking to you!" He yells through the hallway. I just keep on walking though.

I look at back at him again and smirk cooly but when I turn around, I hit a hard chest.

"Ow!" I yell rubbing my head.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I didn't even see you there. Are you okay? Wait obviously not if your holding your head. I'm an idiot sorry," a familiar voice apologizes.

"You said that already," I state. " You should really watch where your goi--" I stop abruptly when I get a good look at who I bumped in to.

"W-what...are y-y-you doing here?" I ask.

"I go to school here. I didn't know that you transferred here," Scott says.

"How? Did my brother not tell you?" I ask.

"Well you stopped talking to me so he didn't tell me anything about your personal life. I just stopped asking when he wouldn't give in. I tried calling you and texting. What happened? Why did you stop talking to me?"

"I.. I uh.. I.. Have.. To," I clear my throat. "I have to get to class. Talk to you later," I rush the words as I walk quickly to my first class.

"Valerie wait!" I hear him call out but I just quicken my pace.

I really wasn't expecting that.