~Chapter 33~

"Sc-ott."
"Ohhh God."

I've come to the realization that Scott's tongue is my favorite part of his face. He's currently sliding it up my stomach and he stops right at my neck.

I'm not used to this. Scotts so dirty and seductive. He makes me have this feeling that's.....horny?

When he starts sucking at my neck I let out a ve-ryyy loud moan. It just turns him on more and he groans in response to my actions.

His hand grips my left thigh and damn to say I'm not fully ignited right now, would be an understatement.

"You're so sexy baby, look at you," Scott whispers in my ear.

My entire body flushes with the heat of his voice pounding at my ear. Scott chuckles and I furrow my brows together.

"What is it?" I ask frantically.

"Nothing baby, you just respond so quickly to me. I could even feel it." He lowers his hand and touches what he's referring to.

He lifts it back up and cups my cheeks with the palm of his hands.

He then smiles at me. A nice warm smile.

I flush even more with his dirty words and touchy actions. I look away and shift awkwardly.

"What's wrong Val?"

"Oh-uh nothing I've just um...I've never," right before I could finish Scotts front door opens.

Some guy walks in and smiles at me weirdly.

What?

Oh shit! I'm only wearing my under garments.

"What the fuck are doing back so early man!" Scott yells at the guy. He steps in front of me to block me from whom I'm assuming is his roommate.

When he does this, I take the opportunity to grab the clothes from behind me. I slip on my dress and grab my shoes.

I miss Scott and I love being with him this way. I've just never felt these things before and I'm scared of what they might mean.

"Uh I kinda fucking live here. Thanks." Scotts roommate walks past him and winks at me when doing so.

Scott didn't notice. Thank God. He probably would have shot the guy.

"Uhh! Come on let's go."

I follow Scott out the door and wince when he slams it before cursing at his roommate.

"I didn't know you had a roommate?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have two. Zachery, whom you just saw and the other guy is John."

John?!? No.... There are many people named John I'm just over reacting.

"Oh," I decide on saying.

"So your dorm then? I could stay with you," he offers.

I really don't want to go back to the dorms but if he stays with me than there's no problem I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to his car he immediately turns on his radio. He plays this loud rap music and I hold the palm of my hands to my ears.

"Something else please," I yell. Not because I want to, but because the music is just too loud.

"Uhh, this is my car love," he winks.

I change the disc that was previously imputed and put another one.

Mark Scults~ Do you even know me anymore