~Chapter 23~

Two weeks later

The music plays all around me and I dance/grind on the guy behind me. I drank too much. Way too much. My back is facing the guy and I'm just gliding up and down against his body while his hands are on my hips. He whispers stuff into my ear but I'm too drunk to properly digest the words.

I then feel my self being spun around and lifted up in the air. I straddle him out of instinct and I immediately kiss his neck. God I'm so drunk.

I really get him when I start sucking at his skin because he grips me harder.

He walks to another room that's empty and I'm still straddled around him. He throws me onto the bed forcefully and I groan.

Just as he leans down to kiss me, there's a loud knock at the door. He ignores it and starts to caress my lips with his. He kisses me harder when the knocking turns into pounds.

Suddenly the door flies open and I see an angry Scott burst through the door. Before everything goes dark I see Scott swing at whoever the guy was and the guy falls onto the floor as Scott continues to punch him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I wake up with a huge hangover. I rub my head with my hand and groan. I feel my insides turning to mush and decide to run like hell to the bathroom. Once I get there I let my sickness flood the toilet. I managed to keep my hair away but I still feel gross.

After I brush my teeth at least five times, I walk down stairs and head straight to the kitchen. To my surprise there's food trays scattered across the island.

There's toast, eggs (boiled and scrambled), bacon, Sausages, and even Cream cheese! I feel like I'm in heaven.

I grab three large pieces of bacon and stuff them in my mouth. "Dis iz Sooo Gooood," I manage to say through my stuffy mouth.

"Glad to see your enjoying it," Scott chuckles.

My face reddens from embarrassment.

I head for the garbage slowly and roll the unnecessary food out of my mouth with my tongue. He fake gags and walks over to the island.

"What happened last night. I honestly don't remember a single thing," I rub my head and groan when it starts to pound hard again.

"Well.." He sighs. "First off you were dancing all over some guy for a good twenty minutes. Then you decided to make out with him, while you straddled him of course. (Humor clear in his voice) Hmm let's see...then he took you to a room down the hall and I lost my shit." He shrugs his shoulders and I gasp in disbelief.

"Please tell me that your fucking with me?!?" I ask and declare at the same time.

"I'm really not," he states. I feel tears threatening to spill as I think of the endless possibilities.

"I mean, I barged in before it got too serious. I also punched the shit out of him."

"You did what? Oh my gosh! Did he hit you back?!?" I scan his face for any cuts and bruises.

He chuckles, "You're more worried about me than yourself."

"No. That's not true.. I just.. Okay well maybe that's kinda true," I laugh.

"Yeah," he says.

"I can't believe that happened. Why did you let me stay around him all that time only to punch him later on."

"Trust me, my patience scared the shit out of me too. I wanted to give you space but once you guys started making out in front of everyone, I knew that you weren't yourself," he looks away from me to the wall behind me.

"So I.. Um," he clears his throat with a cough. "I made you breakfast to help with the hangover. Also here." He hands me a bottle of pills and tells me to take two.

"What's this for?"

"The pills will help with your hangover..duh," he answers.

"Oh..ok," I drop the pills into my mouth and grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I twist the top and let the water flow into my mouth along with the pills and I chug down it all down in one gulp.

"Well damn," he comments. I roll my eyes at him and start to walk to the living room. My brother looks back at me and I look down at my body only to realize that I'm still wearing my clothes from last night.

 My brother looks back at me and I look down at my body only to realize that I'm still wearing my clothes from last night

"Could you put some more clothes on. Especially on the upper area," he gestures towards his chest.

"Sorry," I apologize. I take my red cardigan and pull both sides over my chest.

"Hey..woah ho.. just because he doesn't like the view doesn't mean that I don't," Scott practically yells. I blush furiously at his choice of words.

Jake throws the television remote that was in his hand at Scott but misses because Scott ducks. He smirks as he stands up taller and Jake gives him a death glare.

"Stop eying my sister dick," Jake yells. I take a seat on the other couch opposite side of my brother and just sit awkwardly with my legs crossed and my chest covered. I cover my chest with my arms, or at least try to. I think that I just make my breasts push up more but I'm too nervous to move again.

Scott motions towards me and his eyes widen when he looks down to my cleavage. He stands next to me, leans his head down and kisses my cheek while giving a wide smirk to Jake. In response, Jake takes his couch pillows and throws them at Scott one after the other.

This time they all hit him and he gets so caught of guard each time that he can't even dodge them. I laugh as he runs around the living room like an idiot yelling "stop! I'm sorry!"

Jake finally stops throwing pillows when Scott runs behind me. Theres only one pillow left and Jake throws it right at my face.

"Ow! what the fuck??"

"That's for wearing seductive clothing," he states.

"Screw you," I roll my eyes.

"Geez you guys..calm down. Sorry Val, I really thought that he wasn't going to throw it," he gives me an apologetic smile.

"It's okay," I laugh when he tries his hardest not to look down at my chest but fails miserably.

We never did speak about what happened, besides two weeks ago when I told him why I wasn't speaking to him. He never responded at the time though. He just stood their in confusion. He seems happy now. I guess that he doesn't feel for me anymore the way I thought he did. I hate that it makes me sad to know that he doesn't care anymore.