Suddenly, the door to my side was yanked open. It startled me. Haden was watching me again, his eyes calculative and tiered. He reached in, grabbed my arm, then pulled me out of the car. I staggered to my feet. Yep, still dizzy. I swayed for a moment before I steadied myself. Only to have Haden curl one of my arms around his neck and one of his around my waist. He supported we walked back into the house and into my room.

"Okay, Let's get you into bed," he said, more to himself than I.

I looked at him, into those deep, shiny, crystal-like eyes. They were beautiful.

Why hadn't I noticed it before.

The contours of his face, that flawless skin, the pink stained lips. It all drew me in to him. st was the alcohol that was still in my system, but the sudden urge to press my lips against his flooded my thoughts. I wanted to lean in and feel those lips on mine. Surely I was going crazy.

My thoughts felt foggy, as they had before, and it made everything seem like a dream. Haden stood there in front of me, oblivious to my thoughts. I leaned in a bit more and gripped his upper arm. It caught him by surprise, and suddenly he was looking at me. It felt like he was really looking at me since the first time we'd met. Maybe the feeling was mutual. Taking a chance, I pulled him towards me. His soft lips met mine for what felt like an eternity. His lips were soft and warm, and all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around his shoulders and stay there. But before I could he pulled back. There was a sting of rejection inside me, but I ignored it. He looked startled. His eyes were wide with astonishment.

"What are you doing?" he asked, guarded. I instantly regretted what I had done.

Holy fuck. What did I just do?

I looked down at my fingers as I played with them. His gaze bore into and it felt like the scorching sun against my skin. I heard a short breath of laughter, when I looked up his lips were stretched into a smirk. He leaned in closer. I stared at him, my eyes glued to his breathtaking gaze. I probably shouldn't have done that. He hesitated, just for a moment, before he pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was slow and passionate. Almost as if he was trying to tell me something.

His large hands cupped my face, pulling it closer into his. When he had me where he wanted me, he curled an arm around my waste pulling me incredibly close to him, and at the same time pushing me backwards. The backs of my knees hit the edge of the bed.

He pulled away of the kiss and pushed me backwards and I fell against the soft pillows on the bed. My heart was racing. I could hear it in my ears. Everything seemed to be moving much slower than what reality would allow.

Haden got on the bed and knelt over me on all fours. His lips stretched into a smile. 

  He slowly made his way closer to me until he could reach out with one hand and cup my face in his palm. His fingers danced down to my chin and tilted it up, so I was looking into his eyes.

"Look at me." He said.

I am, I wanted to protest, but I couldn't. He slowly lowered his face to meet my lips in a soft kiss. I kissed back slowly, gently.

In that moment all I wanted, more than anything else, was him. I wanted his hands on me; his lips on my skin. He felt like sin. Pure sin. And I craved it more and more.

I reached out, grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer. Our lips parted, tongues intertwined, and we melted into each other's bodies. I leaned back into the bed, pulling him on top of me. His weight was all I wanted to feel. 

His hands wandered underneath my shirt; fingers climbing up and down my chest as they slowly worked at the buttons. He pulled away from my lips and began to trail hot kisses from my neck down to my collar bone. I exhaled with pleasure, almost moaning.