prologue

October 23, 2015 3:40 pm

"Hey Sam, let's do a choreography and post it on our instagram." Sean smiled at me cheekily. Yep, we have our own instagram called, The Dancing Losers. Sean was the one who thought of that name, not me. We have our own personal accounts though. We were bored one night that Sean thought that it will be really cool do have our own Instagram consists of our duo choreographies. We have got like a hundred thousands of followers and I really appreciated it. We also got verified which is quite fascinating.

"Yeah sure, just dont make me twerk please." I sighed, "I don't like those."

"Ya got it, bass" He winked at me as I just stared at him with a emotionless face. He got outside of my room, guessing he will go to my tiny dance studio.

I put away my phone that was glued to my face for like an hour and proceed to my bathroom.

I looked at the mirror and saw how stressed I am from the phone. Sean and I recently had finished a dancing project of Pitch Perfect which is choreographed by Alexander Chung. The dancing styles consists of contemporary hip hop and tutting. Which I personally think that it fits with acapella of Pitch Perfect. We were exhausted from the project.

I splash my face with water carefully not getting some water stains on my shirt, which I find it difficult. My shirt is black anyway, so the stains will not be obvious. I dried up my face with a towel and proceed to go to my studio.

I found Sean already doing the choreography and his face towards the mirror.

"Oy, don't choreograph it all by yourself." I pouted.

Sean stopped at what he was doing and get his phone on the table in the corner.

"Almost all of our short dance videos was choreographed by you, so give me a chance, you dingus." Sean groaned.

"Fine, but make sure it's perfecto." I smirked as I walked towards the center of the studio and looked at myself at the huge mirror.

"Oh puh-lease. My choreography is always better than yours" He sassed and looked at me in the mirror while holding his phone.

"I would like to see you try." I said and I did a continous backflip. I was enjoying it until I hit the mirror with my face.

The first thing I heard was the laughter of Donald Trump's son, Sean Trump.

I groaned at the pain while I covered my face with a my hand.

"A-re y-y-you-" Sean cannot even finish his sentence because his gorilla-like laughter was possessing him.

I groaned louder, but soon I realized I was laughing with him. Oh god I don't wanna join the gorilla laughing squad.

"W-why are you laughing," he said inbetween his laughs, "you're supposed to be in paiiin."

And that's what every girl wants to hear from a boy. But, what do I expect, he's Sean Lew. Donald Trump's lady son.

I calmed down waiting for him to do the same. Finally, he calmed down. I sighed. He looked at me, and started laughing again.

"Jesus Sarah Christ," I said he laughs even more harder on my response, "I will call The Weeknd and tell him to send you home."

His laughter died and looked at me with wide eyes, "Really?!"

I rolled my eyes with a small chuckle, "I mean Josh."

"Oh."

"Okay, what is the song?" I said acting like nothing happend while I sit in the ground, legs spread out.