Day thirty

*****Kate****
     "So... Kate, coming to the game?" Bennett asked as we walked to our first block.
"What choice do I have?"
He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"You always have a choice."
I pulled away.
"'You always have a choice.' We both know that, that is bull shit because you're not giving me a choice. It's either do what Bennett wants or get the principal involved."
"You're so right." He said, "but... Those are choices."
     "Just, leave me alone, and yes, I will be there."
     "Great."
     We walked into Mr. Hanes's room and he didn't look up from his desk or over at us. I was getting annoyed but was trying not to show it.
     The class started and halfway through he handed us a worksheet and a packet to add to our notes.
     "Kate." I heard Mr. Hanes say.
     I looked up at him.
"Come here please."
I got up and walked to his desk.
Bennett was paying more attention to us than to his worksheet.
"Go to the copy room and print one hundred copies of this." He said handing me a sheet.
I took them and walked down the hall to the copy room. I knew somewhat how to do it, but I was hoping that I wouldn't mess them up.
*****
"Thank you." He said.
"No problem."
I finished working on the worksheet until class ended. Everyone started to leave when the bell rang. I went up to his desk.
"It's been ten days and that's how you talk to me? Make me do errands for you?"
"What are you talking about? I needed copies and I know that you're a smart girl and even if you did not know how the copier worked that you would figure it out. That's all it was."
"Okay."
He wrote me a pass just in case. I took the sticky note and walked to my psychology class.
I noticed that he accidentally gave me two notes. I pulled them apart. Something was written on the second one.
Come to my room for lunch today.
Okay...