Day three: Lunch

Kyle sat next to Kendal. I rolled my eyes, and opened my milk carton.
"Why are you here?" I asked Kyle.
"Because I want to sit with Kendal." He said putting his arm around her, "sad because you're single?"
"I would tell you to go fuck yourself, but you do that anyway."
He made a pouty face, and kissed Kendal. I threw a fry at him.
"Scratch that. Fuck yourself."
"Kate, what is wrong with you?" Kendal asked, "I know you hate him but chill."
"I'm going to be right back, maybe."
I got up, and walked to the stairs on the other side of the building to go upstairs to Mr. Hanes's room. I walked upstairs and he was sitting in his swivel chair looking out the window that over looked the cafeteria (he has two windows that over look two different places)
How convenient to see people...
     "Mr. Hanes."
     He looked over at me.
     "Yes, Ms. Bailey."
"Can I talk to you?"
"Of course."
I closed his door and stood in front of his desk.
"I'm sorry about this morning. The phone thing. I'm not usually out going."
"I understand."
     "I just feel so bad, and it's eating away at me..."
     "You're fine, Kate, I understand. My ex was like that too, well to a certain extent."
     "Oh..."
     Bringing up an ex... That's random.
     "Um... That's all, and we're good about the first day. Everyone's pissed because of school. It's fine."
     "Alright."
I turned to leave then turned around again.
"You can delete my number if you want to."
"I'll think about it." He said with a smile, "you should go. Lunch is almost over."
"Yes sir."
I walked back to the cafeteria, and Kendal and Kyle were looking at each other with loving looks. I wanted a boyfriend, but that probably wasn't going to happy anytime soon.
I sat across from them, and cleared my throat.
"Where did you go?"
"Nowhere important."
Kendal looked at me scrutinizingly.
"Is it Hanes related?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
"No."
"Wait, as in the new teacher?" Kyle asked.
"Why are you talking?"
"You know I've had just about enough of you." He said, "get laid, suck a dick, kiss a pillow, do something."
"You're only calm because you master-bate."
"Guys stop." Kendal said, "I don't like my boyfriend and my best friend fighting."
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, I'll stop if you do." He said.
"Then I'll stop." I said.
"Great, now come on, Kyle."
They got up and left. Kendal is a tease, a very good tease. That is one reason why Kyle started dating her, but now he loves her just as much as she loves him. And besides Kendal only became a tease because of her nasty gag reflex.
     After lunch was over and I went back to my math class. Then to chemistry. I love science and that showed up with my high grade in that class.
     After that I went to my car, and Kendal was being pushed up against it by Kyle. It wasn't a pretty sight.
     "Hey, Dick, get her off my car." I said smacking him in the back of the head.
     He backed up and she stood off my car.
     "Why do you call me dick?" He asked slipping his hands into her back pockets, "I mean I do have one, but you're never going to see."
     "And with God as my witness I never will." I said unlocking my car, "I don't really know. I just call you that. Do I have to have a legitimate reason?"
     "I guess not." He said, "I don't have a legitimate reason for half the stuff I do."
"I figured." I said, "Just get your hands out of her pockets and you, Kendal Jones, get in my car."
     "Alright."
     I got in the car. She gave him one more kiss and got in. He walked away to go to his car.
"You need a boyfriend."
"Right, and we all know what happened last time."
"Give men a chance. They're not all dogs."
"Right, like my last boyfriend. Not to mention the 'daddy issues'." I said then mumbled, "whatever that means."
I looked straight ahead to the school building.
"Maybe, but in my experience my dog at home is more loyal than a man." I said putting the key in the ignition.
"Kyle might be a preppy dick with one thing on his mind, but he's totally okay with waiting." She said putting on her seat belt, "so, see, not all men are worthless pricks."
The only thing I like about Kyle is that. He's a virgin that can wait on Kendal, and maybe also because he hated my ex just as much as I do.

Making our Future in Historyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें