Day one:

(Mr. Raymond 'Ray' Hanes)
     He's hot, like... The air conditioner stopped working, hot. (Don't judge me. There's always that one person that jokes about the heat that way)
     "Welcome, class. I am Mr. Hanes your history teacher." He said, "I'll call roll, and if you go by a different name please say so."
     "Kate Bailey."
     "Here."
     He went down the list, person by person. I knew almost every person in the class, and I hated almost all of them.
     Don't get me wrong. I have friends, but some people just deserve to be hated even if I can't think of a valid reason.
     We didn't do anything for the class. I texted my best friend, Kendal, about the new, hot teacher.
     Kendal:
Is he really that hot?
     Me:
Yes.
     Kendal:
Then take a picture.
     And there it was. The one thing that I hate to do. Take pictures of hot guys. I tried to do it discreetly. It sort of worked.
     Kendal:
O.M.G.! He is hot!
     Me:
Yeah, I know. That is what me and almost every other girl in this room thinks.
     Kendal:
Yes! I think so too.
     "Kate? Can you come up here please?" Mr. Hanes asked.
     I walked over to his desk.
     "I'm new here, and I don't completely know the cell phone policy, but I'm pretty sure taking pictures in class is not allowed."
     Oh, my God. This is not happening.
     "You are correct, Mr. Hanes, but I was taking a picture of myself..."
     "Okay, just be careful." He said with a wink.
I walked back to my seat.
     Did he just...? No, there's no way. I'm a geeky, semi-friendless, weirdo. Why would he wink at me? He probably had something in his eye, yeah, that's it. He has something in his eye.
*****
     "Where are you?"
     Oh Kendal... My best friend and partner in crime why are you sucking face with Kyle Parker aka the dick of Carrolton High.
     She came stumbling over to my car with her bun messed up and her lip gloss smeared all over her face. She opened the passenger door and sat in the passenger seat.
     "Did I ever tell you..."
     "That Dick is a good kisser? Yes, like thirteen billion times. Can we go?"
     "On one condition."
     "What?" I whined putting my key in the ignition.
     "Tell me about Mr. Hanes."
     "He's like 5ft. 9 and handsome. Can we leave now?"
     "No."
     "Ken..."
     "Fine, lets go."
     We passed Dick on our way out of the parking lot. She waved and I flipped him off. (Yes, he's one of those people.)
     "So... Do me a favor..."
     "No more information about..."
     I slammed on the breaks. I was inches from the Acura in front of me. I blew the horn.
     "You fucking asshole!!!!"
     I was about to get out of the car when he did first.
     "Holy Shit."
     "Is that..."
     "Yes... That is Mr. Hanes."