Feia, Calm Storms Die Fast

He's cheating.
No he's not!
He never loved you.
He always has, he said so!
You should jump out of this window.
No. Stop it!
You don't even deserve him.
Shut up...
Die...
No.
Die...
NO.
DIE!
NEVER- *door opens*

Milady what's going on.
Oh um n-nothing. Just talking to myself.
Well that's not normal.
Well I-I'm allowed to speak to myself if I want to. Understood?!
Um...
UNDERSTOOD?!
Yes yes yes! Sorry Milady. *exits*

Sigh. I'm going to have to get rough around here to keep my position. A docile personality never helped anybody, right...my love?

"Calm storms die fast".

Personality:
I'm going to explain her in three sentences. First, she is far beyond insane. Next, she might be the definition of interchangeable and inconsistent. Finally, she will ALWAYS get what she wants. No matter what. (4 sentences close enough).

Weapons:
Her weapon is dependent on her mood. It can range from a chainsaw when she's furious to an umbrella when she's overjoyed.

Powers:
Electricity. If anybody can rock this element it's Feia. Feia is always "charged up" and ready to "flow". Also, she often dabbles in dark magic using the shambles that is left of her mind as the cost. Proceed to Feia WITH CAUTION.

Social:
For an insane psychopath she is very sociable. She can become acquaintances with anybody, but lacks the skills to make them her friend. She used to have a lot of friends and close companions when she was still in a stable state of mind. Soon enough though her insanity and troubles for the best of her and now she dislikes the thought of making "friends" with anybody.