Ebony, Stuck inside the Looking Glass

Just watch him. See him. See how much better he is without you.
I see him.
Do u see him smiling? He likes her better.
I know.
Your better off with me.
I know.
You should just come back with me.
I know.
He can't even tell the difference between somebody else and you. How sad.
...I know.....*tear falls down*
You don't have to cry anymore. You can leave with me.

"I can't. Im stuck peering into the looking glass forever".

Ebony:

Appearance:
she has an old fashioned purple and black lace Lolita dress that goes all the way down to the floor. She sometimes wears a big dark purple hood over the outfit to cover up her face and upper body from others. Her shoes are simply heels with vine like structures coming from the shoe that wraps around her legs for a design. She has black hair that is usually up in a high ponytail and it reaches the top of her back. Her eyes are a lavender shade of purple. She has a bird tattoo of a pair of ravens right below her left shoulder blade. Her skin is fairly pale since she doesn't go out much.

Personality:
Ebony keeps to herself with all of her opinions and views. She doesn't believe that speaking out is worth the trouble and she'd rather brawl it out then talk it out. You would think the opposite because of how peaceful she seems but she prefers confrontations to be solved quickly and efficiently. She is very emotional and she gets frustrated easily. She feels left out a lot and she wishes that she could shine as bright as others tend to. She, in reality, just wants to be seen. She just has to break through her fears to be able to touch the feeling she is missing.

Weapon:
Her weapon is simply a book of magic. Which she studies from. She doesn't actually use it in battle she just studies from magic books basically and she studies from that magic book the most. So yeah no actual weapon.

Powers:
Ebony has powers that are never really highlighted since she stays behind the scenes. But since she is quite the battling type of person, it means she has quite the battling type powers. She is the definition of a dark Mage. She knows no light magic.
She has a power called "reverse" where if you intend to hit on the left then u swing to the right, you want to cut downwards then you will cut upwards, and if you want to punch you will kick. Only someone who can adapt quickly will be able to get through this.
She has another power called "raven's requiem" where a swarm of Ravens help her fight. She birds cannot be cut down with magic so the person must devise another way to take the pesky birds out.
Finally, her last big power is called "nightingale" where imaginary wings form and send out huge gusts of wind to prevent enemies from coming too close.

Social: She was never really into the whole "making friends" idea since she never really could in the first place. She only has a select few friends which were more or less given to her by chance. Honestly, she probably won't make any more just because she doesn't see the need. But that doesn't mean she won't talk to people, it just means she won't be BESTIES with them.

Family relationships:
Mother: Demi
Father: Kito
Sister: Raven
Aunt: none
Uncle: none
Grandmother: Layla
Grandfather: Tao ( Tay-oh)
Cousins: none
Friends: Lizzy, Evangeline, yuuto, tadashi, and Raven.
Spouse: none.
Children: none.