Thorn, By the Hanging Tree

I didn't go because I wanted to.
Neither did I. Even though I wanted to every single day.
He's waiting for you.
You are too.
Why sacrifice yourself for a cause that benefits you more if your breathing?
Why stand right in the middle of the tracks when you knew the train was coming?
Things like this are all too simple to see, but hard to believe.
I believe that your dead. I believe that I want to be dead. Isn't that enough?
He needs you.
He needs you more. I'll turn the tables if you'll grab my hand.
Your too selfless.
I'm selfish.
Can u wait a little longer?
I'll do it for him.
For him...
Wait, no...

"For us....."

Personality:
Thorn can be a generous and sweet guy most times. He will always be the first to say how beautiful you are or to subtly mention your fly might be open. Also, he is courageous and adorable for a guy. You will want to hug him and eat him up. On the other hand, every good guy has their faults. He is overprotective, depressed, and cries too easily. He will act like a child and become needy instantaneously. So although he might have good intentions he might seem a little whiny in his askings or tellings. But, I guess it's a good thing to be emotional because it's better than emotionless. He's emotional because his sister got hit by a train when she was younger and that shook him up. He could never become stable after that moment. Overall, he's a sweet guy who just needs to stop treating everybody like their his mom.