Chi, Sick of the Shadows

I never really thought hiding was a good answer. It was always too easy. I prefer stepping out into the spotlight and saying what is needed to be said.
But everybody else didn't want that. They would always try to get me to step back into the shadows. They would say things like, "Hey chi stop trying to help", "hey chi we have to let them handle it on their own", "hey chi it doesn't matter if somebody just died we have to wait". Stupid. Just...stupid.
I want to help. I want to prevent everything from going straight to hell but I can't because of my "friends" beliefs.
Why can't things just be more simple? If somebody needs help, give it to them. If we sit around doing nothing then lives might be taken. I don't want to wait anymore.

"The world is meant for giving, not taking".

Personality:
Chi is very logical and serious. He thinks things through but doesn't give a shit to tell anybody how he does it. He doesn't care for others and only trusts himself (and Leroy). Everything is a bother for him because he never wants to try. He could be the best student in school but he doesn't even want to pick up a pencil. He can make friends with girls but he often irritates them. On the other hand, he has trouble making friends with guys because of his "disorder". He has many disorders. He has three sleeping disorders and is sensitive to another guys touch. He gets uncomfortable when they touch him and he shrinks away. It just feels unnatural and uncomfortable. But he eventually grows out of this when he gains a boyfriend. He always drinks coffee in the morning and has a catch phrase of "interesting". He believes the world is stupid because everybody always takes things. Ironically, he believes in giving not taking.