Angel, The Masked Actor

I don't want to talk.
Why not?
Talking doesn't say anything about a person.
Then what does?
I'm not saying.
What does Angel?
Actions.
Actions are louder than words.
Yes.
What can you say about your actions?
Nothing. My actions say what they will.
Do you ever get tired of playing the actor?
I was never acting in the first place.
Then why do you act differently than you did before?
I simply had a mask on that nobody ever bothered to take off.
Well the mask came off.
Did it really? Or did it merely change?
That's for you to decide.
And for you to never find out.
I guess so.
Why are you so insistent?
Why are you still here?
Where else would I go?
Where do u want to go?
Is there any place that would accept me?
Aren't you tired of wearing a mask?
Why are you asking so many questions?
You are too.
........I'll take off my mask. Someday.
When will that be?
When somebody is brave enough to break it.

Don't you ever get tired of talking to yourself?

Appearance- picture above. Her coat is white and so is her cane. Her skirt and the Ruffles on her shirt are black. Any ribbons she has on her body has black. Her boots are white with black laces. Her hair is a dark black and her one eye is a soft blue while the other is a blazing blue that glows. ( One on mask's side ). Her mask is white and when she fights her face has cracks on it that glow blue like her eye. Her hat is also white.

Personality- there are two types of Angel that is known. She has stated many times that she always wears a mask and the mask just changes. So it's unclear of her true personality, but there have been two angels so far.
Angel 1- Happy, bubbly, and girly. Always packing a punch and getting into people's business. She is  great at crushing hugs and sweet smiles. She can be momish when it comes to her close friends like Logan and Gwen. Other than them she is sweet and partly perverted. She is not innocent at all, although her initial way of acting makes you believe that. She is a huge fan of coffee and half tops. Her favorite color is white.
Angel 2- she is a schemer and does not have sympathy for others. She sees what she has to do to get something and then she goes for it. She sees other people in her life as stone she has to pile up or simply crush all together. She has a sickening sense of humor and no sense of morality at all whatsoever. All she wants in life is to succeed and be strong. If it takes a corrupted mask to get there then she will use it. She is fond of chocolate and scythes. Ribbons are always a must, even with a lab coat. She hopes to be a part of a big picture someday.

Weapon- Her cane tranforms into something like the scythe below, but her scythe is completely white with black ribbons instead.

Powers: Angel 1- She doesn't have many powers

Powers: Angel 1- She doesn't have many powers. She has super strength and enhanced agility. She has a mask that can help her transform into anything. She is really good at blocking with her hands. Weapons don't hurt her as much as it would for other people. Her great power is white rito which can controls one's emotions to manipulate how they feel during battle.
Angel 2- A lot going on here. Getting a hit on her is hard because she can travel really fast and split from multiple copies to one person in a matter of seconds. Her slashes with her scythe are combined with blue light so it's more of an impact and hurts far worse than a normal blade. Dodging is really easy for her and she has enhanced blocking skills. She can attack people with her ribbons and trap them. She can also air choke a person ( Star Wars style ) if she wishes too. She can create sand storms and make normal things that wouldn't usually hurt you come to life to ONLY hurt you. She can make the ground go upwards and fall downwards at her own will. Once her blue cracks glow enough she gets REALLY REALLY FAST and hits with accuracy and strength at crucial points in a person's body. She can also use her rito still and will manipulate people's emotions and blind them in grief or in anger to coax them into doing stupid moves in battle.

Social: Angel 1- She loves talking to people and joking around. She up for a conversation 24/7 especially if it's about gossip. She fuels on helping other people and seeking out new ideas. She thinks love is for everybody and doesn't mind any form of a relationship. If your close to her she will speak her mind and if ur not close to her she will speak her mind. She doesn't like keeping secrets and it hurts her when she keeps it from other people. Other people will notice her get awkward which will always be an obvious giveaway. Her friends are everybody who likes her and her enemies are only those who act evil with no motive.
Angel 2- she only talks to people she is working with and doesn't like to engage in idle chat. She is all business and no play. Unless you count her playfulness when she is stabbing her victim. She doesn't have any friends, just alliances. She doesn't want to be tied down by promises so she keeps as distant from people as possible. The only time she will talk with her loved ones is if she needs them for her plan. Much crueler in how she handles social obligations. ( enemies are basically anybody who gets in her way ).

Family Relationships- ( warning, day's branch is basically too many peeps so I simply it )

Mom- Feia
Dad- Fx
Brothers and sisters- none.
Cousins- Ashely and Adam, other relatives from day's branch of family.
Step Siblings: Kassidy.
Grandmother- Zelda, Selene ( not by blood ).
Grandfather- ???, Day ( not by blood ).
Aunts: Samus and Day's branch of family. ( not related by blood )
Uncles: day's branch. ( not related by blood ).
Friends: Mori, Gwen, Logan, and Luke.
Spouse: Mori
Children: Peyton and Aspen.