Dx, Nameless by Default

Hey! Hey!
Hmm?
Wake the f**k up you old hag!
I don't recall ever telling you my name was "old hag".
Oh shut the f**k up. We have five hours to do this. You in or out?
Well I never said I was out.
Never said you were in either. Now get your sh** and let's go.
Why is a pretty girl like you spitting out more curse words than an old man yelling at some kids for breaking his window?
Your comparing me to an old man?
Well in a sense.
You need to get COMMON sense you dipsh**.
Ah more beautiful words. Now sunshine let's go if your that antsy.
Thank GOD!
Yep! Gotta get going so they don't try to kill me when they figure out I'm not helping.
Wait- HEY! I THOUGHT U WERE IN!
WELL LIKE YOU SAID, NEVER SAID I WAS IN! SEE YOU LATER SUNSHINE!
GET THE HE** BACK HERE!
GOTTA CATCH ME!

"And Im not slowing down".

Personality:
Dx is that old guy who smokes a cigarette and hangs out at bars. He spouts wisdom to other people while just kicking back telling stories himself. That's the typical role of this scythe wielder. On the other hand, he's inquisitive and amazing on the field. He notices things before they happen only because of his previous work as a reaper. He uses his head more than his heart to make decisions and that makes him a valuable decision maker. Everything is tough luck in his eyes that you have to change to good luck. He loves the feeling of exhilaration and amazement. He seriously wants to be amazed, so the life he lives is an accurate description of himself. Sitting back off the clock and slicing some heads on the clock. All you have to do is call him out and he will "save" the day. Maybe he's just a hero in disguise.