Samus, What Is Lost Can Never Be Found

It must be lonely in there.
Yeah I guess so. There is lotsa grown ups with different things they want to change about me.
You need to be corrected?
Yes ma'am.
Why?
It's my fate ma'am.
Oh. Your family's consequence.
Consequence?
Yeah. But don't worry about it.
Okay...
Anyway, if it's not loneliness that's getting to you then why do you look so sad?
I guess I just don't understand why they choose me....
The people who took you?
No. My parents.
Huh?
They picked me to go away. Did they hate me?
No, I'm sure they loved you.
Then.....why?
I don't know.
But there has to be a reason. Why me? What did I do wrong? I was a good girl. I swear I was!
I guess..... you were the best choice.
But.....why?

"Why..."

XXX

It must be lonely just sitting there.
Not really.
Why don't you give me a smile?
Because you took me away.
That was more of a suggestion than a question you know...
I know.
Sigh. It was a lot easier when I was taken.
That's because you gave up.
No! My parents were the ones who gave up.
Wrong. They were just selfish.
But-
And you were too stupid to run away.
I did run.
You were too late. Something disastrous had to happen before you ran.
It was my only way out. There was no other way to-
No.

"You're just a coward".

Appearance: Picture above

Appearance: Picture above. Her hair is short, black, and goes to just above her shoulders. Her eyes are sky blue.

Personality: She is a mystery with her personality. Sometimes she's shy, other times she's outright blunt, most times she's crazy, but she's always watching. When she was young the only way to get answers was to watch and listen, so she doesn't really give straight up answers to people. She just wants people to understand what's she's been through and can only piece it together through actions and motives. She's always wanted a kid so she can treat them better than how she was treated. Sadly, she's not the best mother and took kids from their families to take care of. She's just too innocent inside. She may seem cruel but she's actually just naive. She doesn't know any better. She has the mind of a 13 year old since nobody taught her how to be an adult. She just wants what she could never have.

Weapon: Her weapon is a dark book of magic that most witches would DIE to get their hands on. A simple brown book with designs indented in the leather book.

Powers: Since she is a witch at heart she has all different types of dark magic......

To be continued.