Raven, Dancing in the Purple Rain

Your kinda bland.
Wow. U wear black and purple and then ur BLAND.
And tiny.
.....I've been down rated to a bland midget.
Better than a weird fat psycho?
.....yeah I guess so. Who are u?
U can see my face idiot, you know who I am.
I don't understand the question.
There was never a question in the first place!!!
Or was there?
I think I like ash better.
Ouch. That's offensive.
Ur offensive.
I try my hardest.
Describe yourself.
I thought I was a bland midget?
Ha ha. Describe.
Fine fine. I'm a short, fast fighter with the ability to see through people's bullshit. How was that?
Pretty good.
I try.
Obviously.....😒
I hate you.

Raven:

Appearance:
Raven's hair is black with a purple tint to it and it goes to her mid-neck. The longest her hair ever gets is to her shoulders. Her eyes are purple or violet if you want to be more specific. Her skin is a porcelain color, but no so much that you would think she's a vampire.
Raven usually wears a purple tank top for her shirt and then has a leather jacket that goes over the tank top which only goes to her mid-waist. For her pants she either wears tight black skinny jeans with two dark purple belts or a purple skirt with black tights. Either way she has black combat boots to go with her outfit.

Personality:
Well Raven is that typical not taking things serious hipster girl. The difference between her and ash is obvious though. While ash is a prude and is a leader, Raven knows all too much and prefers to take orders. She isn't very strategic and will go where she has to go. She is all about getting her job done and doing what she has to do to complete it. She tries to not let emotions get in her way and she will joke her way out, but sometimes things hit hard for her. She will get serious and her stare gives the chills. When she faces an enemy she shows no mercy. She will walk in and tell the truth. She might use embarrassment and teasing to get what she needs. So overall, it may seem all fun and games with Raven, but in reality, she is willing to put everything on the line for what she believes in.

Weapon:
Her weapon is the picture below expect she has two and they are half the size. They light up in battle and she doesn't carry them around, she only summons them.

Powers: A great capability of hers is that she can shape shift into different animals

Powers:
A great capability of hers is that she can shape shift into different animals. This allows her to be very adaptable in battle. The main animals she changes into are wolves, birds, and snakes. Also, another power she has is causing everything to look dark and smokey to hinder people's vision. ( She has basic elemental powers as well. )

Social:
Raven is quite social and is willing to bust a move to break it down. She has many friends but she keeps many secrets even from her closest buddies. People may think she's an open book but they only have seen her cover. Other than that, she gets along with everybody and tries to make everybody feel chill around her.

Family Relationships:
Mom: Demi
Dad: Kito
Brother: Eli
Sister: Ebony
Aunt: ???
Uncle: ???
Grandmother: Layla
Grandfather: Tao
Cousins: none
Spouse: Haru
Children: Hunter, Isabel.
Grandchildren: Suki