Kyo, Rose of a Different Color

A rose of a different color.
Beauty has its limits. Just like how a rose wilts....

Nothing compares to life. It's sacred. I look into the mirror and reach for life. Serenity. Peace. But when you smash the mirror you realize life is not simple as a reflection. Life is a bunch of broken pieces that you have to put back together. You either complete your mirror and accept yourself or you leave your life in pieces. Ignorance bliss.
The choice was not so simple.
I put all the pieces of my mirror together. I saw who I really was. Truth hurts. So does punching a mirror. I broke my mirror and the pieces scattered by my feet. I didn't even bother to try to put them back together. Now I live in ignorant bliss.

"What a lie."

Personality:
He is a free PERVERTED spirit who will make dirty jokes, often at the expense of his reputation. When your hanging with him you cannot stay mad at him for a long because he knows exactly what to do to make you smile again. He longs to be the center of attention and he wants to just make people listen. He's like a teacher when he gives speeches and just wants people to understand what he is saying so they they can take it to heart. On the other hand, he is an individual with a lot of stress in him since he was the take the demon king throne. He was never one to lead a whole army or to even lead a group of people. This will be a challenge for him in the future. Also, he has darkness deep in his heart that he is fighting off. But know well that he will never give into the darkness. His spirit has grown light along with his humor. Finally, he's logical with his moves and his friends despite his joking demeanor.