Daphne, Calm before the Storm

Little red riding hood the second....

The second? Who was the first?
My dad.
Well that must be awkward.
Not really. We're just people who want to break out of the standards of what's normal.
That's good. Being normal is boring anyway.
Sometimes. Only dreamers think that way.
Well.....are u a dreamer?
....a long time ago I was.
Why not anymore?
Things change. You change.
U changed?
I changed. The day I changed is the day the pain went away.

"I will never go back now".

Daphne:Appearance- Picture above ⬆️

Daphne:
Appearance- Picture above ⬆️. Her hair is light brown and her hood is obviously red. Her eyes are a silvery blue that reflects the moon. Her shoes are silver and her dress is mainly red with the torso black. The fluffy thing above the black torso is white. ( sometimes she wears the outfit below )

Personality- She is very opinionated and sees everything is a strict SINGLE way

Personality- She is very opinionated and sees everything is a strict SINGLE way. She feels that bad people can change because everybody changes. But she also thinks that good people can change and therefore she is wary of even her closest friends. Her goal in life is to become strong because her lack of perception and strength caused her to loose everything she loved. Mainly because she was clueless as a child and got bullied and only when she was being kidnapped did she realize what people are really like. She feels that most people are cruel. She is only caring towards people she loves. Only her closest friends will see her laugh and smile.
Likes-
Dislikes-
Hobbies-

Weapon- She has a scythe. It is a standard silver blade and brown handled scythe. But daphne can use it efficiently.

Powers- Her powers are not plentiful. She is a great scythe wielder and can combine her attacks with magic. She usually only uses strong magic with her voice. She is part fairy because of her mother so she has a few spells that she can cast with her voice.

Social- She is only social with people she feels close with. If she doesn't know u that well she will only address u with short blunt remarks. Her true conversation are only with people she loves and with people who she is angry with. She feels the need to mainly to communicate just through a look. If you look straight into her eyes, you just might understand a lot more about her.

Family Relationships-
Father- Jx or Jinx.
Mother- Addie (deceased)
Brother(s)- none
Sister(s)- none
Aunt(s)- Rolu
Uncle(s)- Riku ( Len )
Cousin(s)- Bianca, Aura and Col.
Friends- Rolu, Logan, and Kara.
Spouse- Alex
Children- Avery, Xander, Kylie